Sick Day

Yahoooo been awhile right?I just havent had many ideas lately. Anyway less talking more reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuji Itadori❤

He'd find out that youve been working even tho your sick to the bone!

He would take you home immediately lay in bed, put a warm/cold towel on your head, make you some soup.

He isn't the best cook around but he'll do his best for you!

After the soup he'll give some more medicine and let you rest.

The next day you feel like a new person!

You thank Yuji for his kindness in taking care of you!

He says its all good hes just happy that your ok.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nanami💛

(Before yall say anything like "OMG WERE SKIPING STAIGHT TO NANAMI?????" well the thing i was gonna write for megumi fits better for Nanami)

Ill be honest with yall...You dont get sick with THE Nanami Kento around. He gives you medicine 24/7. Anywhere.Everywhere.

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT if you do get sick.............HE SCOLDS TF OUT OF YOU. Saying "How in the world did you get yourself sick. *Sigh* Now im gonna miss my shift cause I need to take care of you."

He might act as if hes mad but hes really not! Hes just scared cause he dosent want it to be serious~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gojo(^///^)💙

This man will laugh his a♪♪ off. Like he'll say stuff like "HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA, HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET YOURSELF SICK"

But hes generally worried(not really tho)

He checks up on you from time to time at home then goes back to work.

Maybe give you some food or medicine from time to time.

But thats really it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hahahah.........This chapters short cause im in my aftercare and theres a bunch of people and I dont need them to see what im writing(yes im ashmaed and self conscious of what im writing so what...)

ANYWAY UM TY FOR READING BYE

word  count:289