Toji Fushiguro(🍋lime) {Male reader}

I don't know much about Toji cause I haven't read the manga so he's probably really ooc.... Sorry🧍‍♂️
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Toji Fushiguro was not the kind of man who was used to showing his emotions. He was gruff and stoic, with a tough exterior that few people dared to penetrate. But there was one person who had managed to get under his skin, a certain (h/c) male who Toji had met a few months ago.

Toji didn't quite know what it was about the male that drew him in. Maybe it was their quiet strength, or their sharp mind. Maybe it was the way they looked at him, with a mixture of respect and curiosity. Whatever it was, Toji found himself thinking about the male more and more, until he was practically obsessed with them.

One day, as they were training together at a nearby lake, Toji found himself unable to resist the pull of his feelings any longer. Without warning, he grabbed the male by the waist and pulled him close, their bodies pressing together in a sudden rush of desire.

The (h/c) male gasped, surprised by Toji's sudden aggression, but he didn't pull away. Instead, he leaned in and kissed Toji, their lips meeting in a hot, hungry embrace. Toji responded eagerly, his tongue darting inside the males mouth, exploring every inch of his mouth.

As they kissed, Toji's hands roamed over the males body, exploring his muscle,curves and hips. He felt the M/n shiver with pleasure as he traced his BIG fingers over his skin, and he knew that he was lost.

Without breaking the kiss, Toji lifted the male up and carried him over to a nearby tree, pinning him down slightly roughly. He loomed over the male, his muscles rippling as he leaned down to kiss him again.

Their bodies moved together in a slow, sensual dance, their breaths mingling as they explored each other's bodies. Toji felt his skin flush with heat as M/ns hands roamed over him, tracing the lines of his muscles with a feather-light touch.

Finally, they both reached the height of pleasure, their bodies shuddering together in a wave of ecstasy. As they lay there, panting and spent, Toji knew that he had found something special with M/n, something that he had been missing for a long time.

As they lay there, wrapped in each other's arms, Toji knew that he would do whatever it took to keep the male
by his side, for as he possiblely long as he could.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Thank You all for the support <3 Hope you liked it 🥖

AHHHH I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS THOUGH I'M SO HAPPY I GOT IT ღ