❤Moving In❤

After many  author notes of me ranting and being cringe about my life im finally writing a fr chapter. Lets get into this crap

AU:  There is no jujustu tech. So it basically modern AU. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuji Itadori

Yuji has been wanting to ask you to move in with him for awhile. He just thinks maybe its to early, and hes a little nervous.

But he decided that today is the day he'll ask you.

                                                                                       .

                                                                                       .

                                                                                       .

                                                                                      .

                                                                    "Ok....Here we go"

"So...What your saying is that you wanna ask M/n to move in you but you think your moving to fast? Thats what im getting anyway."

"Yeah..."

"Well I think you should just tell him straight up."

"I CANT DO THAT!"

"Well idk what to tell you "

Megumi says while about to close his door.

"MEGUMI PLEASE HELP ME"

"I already gave you my advice, just ask him. and if he says hes not ready, hes not ready."

............................................................................................................................

"Bye"

"S-so M/n I've been thinking..."

"Hmm? Whats up?

"We've been dating for awhile now and umm was wondering if..."

"If?"

"maybe move in with me..."

"Yuji sorry to say but I couldn't hear what you said..."

"WOULD YOU MOVE IN WITH ME!!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"And thats the story of how me and your father moved in together"

"Wahhhhh I want to tell my kids that story when i grow up!" Said one of your kids 

"Ewwww you wanna have kids nastyy blehhhh" Said another one of your kids gagging and sticking  there tounge out.

"Oh hush you two its time for bed. Now cover up or the boogie mans gonna east those toes" You teased.

"WAHHHHHH I WANNA KEEP MY TOES"

After getting the 2 in bed you give them kisses and head off to bed yourself to see your lovely husband sleeping tightly with your youngest baby.

You slowly get in bed with the 2 not waking them up and getting comfy.

You snuggle next to you husband Yuji and your your baby (b/n) (baby name) and you feel warm arms wrap around you both as you fall into a deep comforting slumber.

THE END 

I have finally finish the chapter. Im pretty proud ngl. Anyways Hoped you enjoyed the small chapter! Love ya! Bye~

Word count:349