Gojo Satoru(Angst☻) ( Gender neutral reader)

The world was in chaos. The cursed spirits were stronger than ever, and the jujutsu sorcerers were struggling to keep up with the never-ending onslaught. Amidst the chaos, Gojo Satoru found himself thinking about a certain someone, named Y/N who had become one of his closest friends.

Gojo didn't really know how to handle these feelings after all these years, but he couldn't help the way he felt. He had tried to push his feelings aside, to focus on other things, like attending to his first years, but every time he saw them, his heart would ache with longing.

One day, as they were fighting side by side against a powerful curse, Y/N was injured...... badly injured. Blood was everywhere on their lifeless body. Gojo rushed to their side, using his powers to try and save them, but it was too late. Y/n had been fatally wounded, and there was nothing Gojo could do to save them.

As he held the reader's lifeless body in his arms, Gojo felt a crushing weight of grief and guilt. He should have protected them better, he should have kept them safe. But now it was too late.

For weeks after the Y/n's death, Gojo found himself lost in a fog of grief and despair. He couldn't focus on anything, couldn't bring himself to care about the fight against the cursed spirits anymore. All he could think about was the reader, and how much he missed them.

But then something strange happened. One night, as he was sitting alone in his room, he felt a strange energy wash over him. It was Y/n's cursed energy, and it was calling out to him.

In a moment of desperation, Gojo reached out to Y/n's cursed energy, calling out to them in the hopes that they would hear him. And then, to his surprise, he felt a presence in the room with him.

It was the Y/n, or at least a manifestation of their cursed energy. They looked at him with sad eyes, and Gojo could feel the weight of all the things left unsaid between them.

"I'm sorry," he whispered, tears streaming down his face. "I should have told you how I felt. I should have been there to protect you."

Y/n's cursed energy reached out and touched his face, and Gojo felt a moment of comfort and peace. It was like they were telling him that it was okay, that they still cared about him even though they were gone.

In the end, Gojo knew that he would never be able to live with the burden of not being able to protect the one he loved.

▪️♣▪️♣▪️♣▪️♣▪️♣▪️♣▪️♣▪️♣▪️♣▪️♣▪️♣▪️♣▪️♣▪️

2 chapters in 1 day???? Hurray𓆉!