𓉳Yuji Itadori𓉳

As the sun set over Tokyo, Yuji sat on the rooftop of Jujutsu High School, lost in thought. He had been thinking a lot lately about his friend, M/n, who had joined the school's jujutsu sorcerer program a few months ago.

Yuji had always been drawn to his friend's quiet confidence and sharp intellect, and lately he found himself thinking about him more and more. He wasn't sure if what he was feeling was just a deep friendship or something more, but he couldn't shake the feeling that there was something special between them.

As he sat on the rooftop lost in thought, he heard a quiet rustling behind him. He turned to see his friend walking towards him, a small smile on his face.

"Hey, Yuji," he said, sitting down next to him. "What are you thinking about?"

Yuji hesitated for a moment, then decided to this chance and tell him how he feels. "I've been thinking about you, actually," he said, turning to face his friend who had a slight blush on his face. "I know this might sound weird, but I feel like there's something between us."

M/n looked at him for a moment, then smiled. "I know what you mean," he said. "I've been feeling the same way."

The two of them sat in silence for a moment, then Yuji reached out and took his friend's hand. It felt warm and reassuring in his own.

"I don't know what this means, exactly," Yuji said, looking down at their joined hands. "But I do know that I care about you. A lot."

His friend squeezed his hand. "I care about you too, Yuji," he said. "More than I can say."

And with that, the two of them leaned in and kissed, their lips meeting in a soft, tentative embrace. It was like nothing either of them had ever felt before, a rush of emotion, desire, and comfort that left them both breathless.

As they pulled away, Yuji looked into his friend's eyes, feeling like he was seeing him for the first time. He knew that this was just the beginning of something new and exciting, and he couldn't wait to see where it would lead.

▪️♣▪️♣▪️♣▪️♣▪️♣▪️♣▪️♣▪️♣
Author-chan-

She I'm back from the grave but someone already knew that

You know who you are darling 𓆸