Gender Bent Bubbly Megumi x Male OC reader(Taro)

𝑵𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆

(𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒏 𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝑪 𝒔𝒐 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒓𝒚 ❧)

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒕𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕(?) 𝑨𝑼 𝒔𝒐 𝒖𝒎 𝒚𝒆𝒂 🧍‍♂️
★𖤐★𖤐★𖤐★𖤐★𖤐★𖤐★𖤐★𖤐★𖤐★𖤐★𖤐★𖤐★𖤐★𖤐★𖤐★𖤐★𖤐★

Once upon a time, in a small town nestled in the hills, there lived a bright and bubbly girl named Megumi. She loved nothing more than spending her days exploring the lush forests that surrounded her home, greeting the animals that lived there, and making new friends wherever she went.

One day, as Megumi was walking through the woods, she stumbled upon a young man who was sitting by a stream, watching the water flow by. Intrigued, she approached him, and they struck up a conversation.

The young man's name was Taro, and as they talked, Megumi learned that he was a trans man who was struggling to find acceptance in his community. Megumi's heart went out to him, and she vowed to be his friend and ally.

As the days went by, Megumi and Taro spent more and more time together, exploring the woods, sharing stories, and laughing at each other's jokes. Megumi was amazed by Taro's strength and resilience, and Taro was touched by Megumi's kindness and generosity.

As time passed, Megumi and Taro's friendship deepened, and they began to realize that they had feelings for each other that went beyond mere friendship. And so, one sunny afternoon, as they lay in a meadow surrounded by wildflowers, Taro took Megumi's hand and asked her to be his partner.

Megumi's heart leapt with joy, and she said yes without hesitation. From that moment on, Megumi and Taro were inseparable, supporting each other through thick and thin, and sharing a love that was as boundless as the forest that surrounded them.

And so, Megumi and Taro lived happily ever after, surrounded by the beauty of nature and the warmth of their love for each other.

✥✤✥✤✥✤✥✤✥✤✥✤✥✤✥✤✥✤✥✤✥✤✥✤✥✤✥✤✥✤✥✤

𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒏𝒐 𝒔𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝑬𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆.

𝑨𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 ✺𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒚𝒔✺