Their Mating Night: Additional Short Story

This is an additional story containing mature/erotic themes.

Xenia had danced enough. She needed more of Jules. More of her heated glances. More of her roaming hands on her. She tightened her grip on her hand and led her to their cabin with renewed vigor. She needn't a light to see her way. At this point, she knew it like the back of her hand, drawn to their place, their sacred space during most of her day. Drawn to their home.

Jules' hand in her own trembled, but she knew it wasn't out of anxiety or bashfulness at what they were about to do together. It was out of expectancy. Longing, and painstakingly drawn out anticipation that was very unsubtly boiling over.

Xenia peeked over at her and found her looking right at her as she nibbled on her bottom lip. Okay... Maybe there is a bit of nervousness there. Good thing I'm not the only one.

"I know." Xenia said as she lifted her hand to her lips and kissed her knuckles. "Me, too."

Jules skipped a few paces and a giddy warmth fluttered through Xenia's belly. "First time for everything, right?"

Xenia opened the cabin door and her desire took her over. She pulled Jules in and wrapped her arms around her waist. Jules didn't show a sign of nervousness anymore when she met Xenia's lips and they passionately kissed with a new sense of synchronicity both of them knew all too well. She sucked Jules' bottom lip into mouth and bit down, scissoring it between her teeth and causing her to literally vibrate against her entire form.

When they pulled back, gasping and trembling from head to toe, Xenia cupped her face and kissed every inch of skin she could. There were no more barriers. There were no limitations to what they could do, where they could touch, or how long and how much they could make love to one another. All their duties toward the pack and the Pierwsza Matka were fulfilled, leaving only one agenda for which Xenia yearned day in, day out.

"Yes. The first, but," Xenia paused and captured Jules' lips in another heated kiss. Xenia bent at the waist and wrapped her arms around her thighs, hoisting her up. Jules immediately wrapped herself around her and pushed Xenia's shaggy hair back from her forehead, placing a kiss there with a giggle. "The first of many. And I plan to hear you crying in ecstasy as long as you'll let me. May I take you to our bed?"

Jules hummed and began to undo the buttons of Xenia's pullover with quick fingers. "Yes, please!"

Xenia moved with hurried strides to the stairs and climbed them as she kissed along Jules' neck. Before she knew it, Jules had her ceremonial shirt pulled halfway down her arms and was kissing along her toned shoulders, leaving little nips every now and again along her path. Xenia groaned and tilted her head to the side as they arrived in the landing of their loft. Jules dipped her head and bit down on her pulse point sending a jolt of electricity throughout her entire body.

After dropping Jules to her feet, Xenia moved to their platform bed and sat down. Jules straddled her lap and reached down, doing away with her sash and pullover in one swift motion. The desperation in her eyes was staggering and Xenia let it guide her. She spun them around and yanked the bottom of Jules' dress up. Before she had even gotten it fully off of her, her mouth watered at the scent of Jules' arousal and she delved down between her legs, ripping her panties away with her teeth.

Jules did away with her dress and grabbed hold of Xenia's head, ushering her in toward her core. Her breath picked up and she moaned as she let out needy, inaudible pleas for Xenia to take her. She obliged. Nothing in her entire life could give her more satisfaction and she needed Jules' taste on her tongue. She needed her essence.

She hoisted Jules' legs along her shoulders and opened her folds, beginning to lick them with a lively tongue, exploding in pleasure as she met her succulent taste. Jules cried out and shuddered as she fell back against the bed. She grabbed tight handfuls of Xenia's hair and it only egged her on all the more as she rubbed her face in her slickness.