The androids?!?

( sup guys divinity here and I'm sorry for not posting it's just that I got sick so I couldn't work as much as I liked to so very sorry about that)

Last time we left off (y/n) had just escaped the destruction of planet namek. Unfortunately for the others they have yet to discover that he is still alive...

Currently everyone is morning over the loss of (y/n). Vegita is deep in thought until she speaks

Vegita Why don't we wish (y/n) to somewhere close to earth in other world and then from there revive him so he can arrive on earth in almost no time.

Goki Wait.. that actually could happen! We can wish him to earth's check in station and revive him, Vegita you're a genius!

Vegita then gets flustered a bit.

Vegita Psh! It's just a common thought!

Goki No! You possibly actually saved (y/n) from arriving in like 2 years if he was far away! I have to owe you something. Oh I know! How about you come live with us! You don't have a house yet anyways.

Vegita Fine b-but only because your offering!

Goki Fine by me!

Bulma Alright, then all of you namkians can come to capsule Corp! I means it the only place you won't really seem out of place and it's big enough.

The namkians then agree and over the course of the next 130 days the namkians adjust To earth with some namkian children learning to play poker. Finally the time to use the namkian dragon balls is here. Goki and Vegita had also adjusted living with each other with Gohan becoming closer to Vegita .

Goki Alright looks like it's time to go and use the dragon balls. Are you ready for your father to come back?

Gohan More then ready I miss him!

Goki Me too. Hey Gohan how about you go on ahead for a sec, I wanna talk to Vegita about something.

Gohan O-Okay..

Gohan then flies off while Vegita turns to face Goki

Vegita What is it Goki?

Goki I wanna talk about what you said on namek.

Vegita What do you mean-? O-Ohh..

Goki Yeah so you told him you love him..

Vegita Listen I-I just wanted to get it out before I died! I didn't wanna die without regrets-!

Goki No I understand! I just wanna make a deal with you

Vegita What deal?...

Goki Listen I've seen you over the past days and I've seen you grown more fond of Gohan and so has he. And I saw how you protected him on namek as well.... so I wanna make a deal, how about we both share (y/n)?

Vegita then blushes.

Vegita S-Share?! Y-you want to share your husband with m-me?!

Goki Yep! I saw how you look out for Gohan and you would make a perfect wife along with me.

Vegita I-I!... Is he okay with this?!

Goki He has to be. I would be lying if I didn't say he blushed hard when you flirted with him.