Iruma-kun and Arianna-san's Demon School

3rd Person's Pov

After her mother died and became an orphan, Arianna lived at the orphanage and started working early as she continued her study.

 After working various jobs that allow her to work from afternoon to night, she met her best friend Suzuki Iruma who is a boy who has the unfortunate fate of being the son of two people who are idiots and bastards that let their young child work to earn their living expenses at a very young age.

In one of their work at night as a helper at a fishery where they have to guard the owner's boat inside and secure the tunas that are in the cages so that they won't fall, Arianna and Iruma are making sure that they won't fall when suddenly Iruma failed to hold one of the cages and a tuna fell and like a chain reaction all the tunas in his side fell. 

Then suddenly the time stopped and a tall old man with horns and a bald head appeared and took her and Iruma and tied them up with Iruma having a sign in his that said sold.

After that, the demon teleports them to another world where it looks like a demon world. After they arrived at a mansion that appears to belong to the old demon, Irma and Arianna were placed in front of the demon as he sat in a huge chair. 

Then he let them hear the call of Iruma's parents as they sold their son, the demon then went to explain how he was summoned and in exchange for some riches, Iruma's parents sold him to the demon. 

The demon then began explaining to Arianna how she was the hidden daughter of a high-ranking demon with a human and as her father's last request to him, he would adopt her when the time comes and return her to the demon world.

Then after that, the demon began to dote on them as he made them sit in a chair and had them served snacks and let small demon beasts serve them. The demon then began saying that he wish for them to become his grandchildren.

"To tell you the truth, I'm single but I've always dreamed of having a "Grandson" and "Granddaughter". And so Iruma-kun! Arianna-chan! Can you two become my grandchildren?" The demon said to the two as he knelt and held their hands

Iruma and Arianna were shocked, then the demon began complaining about his friends always bragging about their grandchildren to him making him jealous and so he wished to have grandchildren as well then he began requesting them to become his grandchildren making them nervous and when Iruma asked if he can refuse, the demon said yes but just as Iruma wanted to refuse, the old demon began barraging him with the request to become his grandson as he cried and held him when he began saying Iruma's weakness which is: 'Please help me,' I beg you' and 'I'll leave it up to you. 

Which caused Iruma to stamp his approval in the contract in defeat along with Arianna who agreed earlier, wanting to know about her heritage more than wanting to return to the human world where she is alone and had to work hard just to survive.

After they signed the contracts, the old demon then transformed their clothes into a uniform and then said

"You two are my first beloved grandchildren. I will take care of everything! Not only food and clothing but also...Education! You will attend the demon school!"

The old demon began saying that since Iruma has been dragged along by his parents to work and Arianna has to work more than study properly he would be the one to properly have them become educated while learning about the demon world.

Then he began planning on buying their school supplies and finalizing the paper works as he also said that Iruma is a human so they have to make him a demon like the others by masking his smell as a human and concealing his heritage.