Demon Friends

Arianna's Pov

After becoming friends with Clara-chan and Azz-kun who became our first friends in the netherworld, Iruma and I began to adapt to the netherworld and at our school and since then Iruma and I have been spending our time at school with Clara-chan and Azz-kun. 

Early morning after Iruma and I finished our daily routine and had our breakfast Clara-chan and Azz-kun arrived at our mansion to escort us to the school, Iruma came down to greet them while I get my things ready and soon joined them. After arriving in front of our mansion I heard Grandpa talk to Iruma about how happy he was that we were able to make friends quickly at school which shocked Iruma since he's not sure if a human can even become friends with demons.

After leaving our home and arriving at school we immediately went to the Cafeteria because we still have a long time until the class announcement in the afternoon so we decided to head to the cafeteria and eat first while familiarizing ourselves at the locations where freshmen are only allowed entry which is the Cafeteria and the School Yard.

" Freshmen are only allowed in the cafeteria and the schoolyard at the moment, but the other areas will be open to us as soon as the classes begin!" Azz-kun said as we walk inside the cafeteria and look for open seats that were enough for the four of us. 

As soon as we found an empty seat we immediately sat down and looked at the menus that are on the table and just as we were looking at the menus available for unranked students, Iruma asked Azz-kun what the crest was on the menu and Azz-kun answered that it was the Rank Crest that determines the ranking of the students and then he began to explain how a students' rank will determine his treatment in the Babylus and the Netherworld and as unranked students they four can only choose at the limited dished at the menu for the freshmen who are still unranked and he also said that the dishes we can choose will also grow as soon as our rank goes up. Azz-kun also said that the food from the cafeteria is free but the items from the stall are not free and must be paid for.

After explaining the ranking system, Azz-kun and I stood to order for the four of us but we were interrupted by a mountain of food that are delivered to us by the cafeteria staff when Azz-kun asked the staff what the meals were for, the staff said that they thought that we ordered 50 servings of the meal and we soon realized that a group of students pulled a childish prank at us. Azz-kun was about to teach them a lesson but stopped when he saw Iruma and me eating the meals cleanly.

Everyone was shocked at how much the two of us can eat and when I explained that since young, Iruma and I have always had a huge appetite. As soon as we finished the servings at our table we immediately ordered more until the school chef collapsed and could not cook anymore, causing everyone to be shocked and amazed.

Just as we were eating, we heard a commotion and saw the stall in a mess and the stall shopkeeper holding Clara-chan in its bamboo spear which shocked us when we went near them and asked what was happening Clara-chan began saying that she was playing with Camu-Camu-san.

" Not play, threaten. You are not allowed near my shop! This girl's bloodline magic... reproduces anything she sees. I consider it stealing. I stab shoplifters with my bamboo spear." Camu-Camu-san explained as it showed us its blacklist book of students that are not allowed to come near its stall.

Just as the commotion was ongoing, we heard another noise at our back and found Callego coming over to us with an annoyed expression as he looked for the cause of the noise at the cafeteria.

"Silence! Honestly... Just when I come back to work!! Who's the idiot who started this..." Callego-sensei paused mid-way in his speaking when he saw Iruma which also caused Iruma to pause awkwardly. Callego-sensei pulled back in and grimaced as Iruma asked him if he was feeling better

"YOU'RE THE LAST DEMON I WANT WORRYING ABOUT ME!!" Callego-sensei yelled as he stepped back away from Iruma.

I looked at Iruma and Callego-sensei as they continued their conversation with Callego-sensei warning Iruma to not expect him to become his familiar just because Iruma summoned him during the Familiar Summoning and also said that he will cut off Iruma's fingers if Iruma ever becomes cocky about him shackling Callego-sensei.

"What's with the racket anywa -- "  Callego-sensei stopped talking when he saw Clara-chan beside us three and seemed to think that we increased again, and just as he asked about Clara-chan he got interrupted by her when she began barraging him with her enthusiastic talking as she also stuffed his pockets with treats.

Callego-sensei stared at her as he seems to be thinking and when he finished concluding that Clara-chan is the type of demon that he was bad with the most, he turned around to leave but got pulled back by Clara-chan as she ask him if he became Iruma's familiar.

Clara-chan began pestering him about seeing him transform into his familiar form which annoyed Callego-sensei as he tried to wrestle himself away from her grip, Clara-chan looked at Iruma and said

"Iruma-chi! Grab that seal there! Now, stick it in your hand! Then go 'BANZAI!!'"

Iruma raised his hands and smoke appeared and engulfed Callego just as he tried to stop Iruma when the smoke cleared off everyone saw Callego-sensei transformed into his familiar form. I distanced myself from them as I saw the shopkeeper of the cafeteria stall shaking in rage at Iruma's shoplifting.

And just as they continued their racket, Camu-Camu-san tried to stab Iruma as it yelled at him that shoplifters must be punished. Iruma, Azz-kun, and Clara-chan escaped as the shopkeeper keep trying to stab them leaving me and Callego-sensei behind. The shopkeeper caught Callego-sensei who was trying to chase after Iruma to have him undo the summoning and asked Callego-sensei to pay for the stolen items.

"I'll pay for their unpaid items Camu-Camu-san," I said as I pulled out my wallet and took out my black card to pay for the damage caused by Clara-chan and the stolen items that my friends took without paying and asked if I could take back Callego-sensei which it agreed as it takes my black card to ring up the amount needed for the payment.

After paying and taking Callego-sensei away from the cafeteria, I quickly ran to where Iruma and our friends are as I tried to calm down Calleg-sensei who was seriously mad at Iruma and Clara-chan

"I'm sorry for the trouble that Iruma caused you sensei... I'll go to him and have him undo his summoning while you wait behind a tree near us sensei..." I said as I quickly found them, I set sensei down behind a tree and immediately approached the trio who were laughing and having fun

"Iruma! I finally found you! Quickly dispel the summoning by clapping your hands." I said as I stood in front of Iruma. He quickly clapped his hands when I said that Callego-sensei was waiting for him to dispel the summoning and that he was mad and annoyed at them. After the summoning was dispelled which I confirmed when I heard a small poof near us I began to scold the trio about them leaving without paying for the items that they took and the damage that they caused and said to them that they should come with me to Camu-Camu-san later to apologize and also to Callego-sensei for the trouble that we caused for him.

3rd Pov

Meanwhile, at the faculty room where the meeting for class assignments is being decided, Callego-sensei arrived just in time when they were begging to sign the students at their respective classes. 

The teachers and the Chairdemon were quick to decide on the freshmen students that will be assigned from classes A to D and they also finished assigning the troublemakers to a special class called Misfit Class which contains ten students who are considered to be troublemakers.

"Well then, since there are no objections... Iruma-kun, Asmodeus Alice, Valac Clara, and Arianne-chan shall be assigned to the Misfit Class!" The Chairdemon said as he stamped the profiles of the four who will also be placed in the misfit class.