Iruma, Arianna and Clara

3rd Person's Pov

After the familiar summoning that ended disastrously, Iruma, Arianna, and Asmodeus had then come to pick up their studying materials the next day. The trio was heading to the distribution room to pick up their studying materials while Asmodeus was explaining the subjects the first-year students would be required to take. After walking for a while, they finally arrived at the distribution room only to hear a commotion inside when they looked at the source, they saw a demon girl rolling out of the distribution room and heading to the piled-up boxes in front of the room and crashing into them.

"STRIKE!! Ahahahahaha!!

The girl emerged from the boxes that were knocked all over the floor and laughed happily. Iruma was worried about her and tried to ask if she was okay, Asmodeus tried to stop him from approaching the demon girl but it was too late as the girl had already locked on to Iruma and was gazing at him happily. The girl then enthusiastically introduced herself to Iruma as Asmodeus and Arianna watched from the sideline

"I'm Clara! My right foot's name is Connor! My left foot's name is Murph! Sorry! I came to take my material! But I got too overboard and struck! Wanna pile things up and go ka-bam? It's fun! Ah, here's a candy! Watch me! I'll do it again!"

After the lively introduction, Clara began stacking the boxes again while singing as she stack the boxes while the teacher tried to stop her.

"That's Valac Clara. A rather infamous weirdo. No one gets near her because she will lead them to trouble. Though, there are some curious ones. You and Arianna-sama must not get close to her!" Asmodeus whispered as he warned Iruma and Arianna. Iruma looked unsure but agreed with some hesitation until he later found himself with Asmodeus, Arianna, and the rather weird Valac Clara in the schoolyard as Valac play around the ground.

"How did this happen..."

"It can't be helped we got thrown out together with her."

 Asmodeus and Iruma looked at the happy demon girl who was rolling around as Arianna sighed and took their materials and placed them in a special bag that she borrowed from her grandfather she looked at the three teens that are in front of her and then suddenly the green haired demon girl looked at them and excitedly asked them to play with her.

"Iruma-chi! Azz-Azz! Aria-chan! What'll we play?! I've got lots! Morning Star Flail! Munch-munch picture book! Bloody collapsed household set! It's decided! Let's play house!"

the demon girl took out many toys and play sets and continued to browse and pick out what she'd like to play with while the three stood behind her. Asmodeus urged Iruma and Arianna to leave the demon girl while she was still distracted but Iruma was hesitant to just leave her

"Okay! Iruma, please be the pet dog!" the green-haired demon girl asked Iruma as she held out a sign that has the word dog spelled out.

Asmodeus was shocked about how fast Iruma complied, and just like that the trio got sucked at the demon girl's pace and began playing hard until they became too exhausted to move. 2 hours passed and the trio collapsed on the ground in exhaustion and Valac who noticed how tired the three are pulled out juices and snacks from her pocket which Iruma noticed is like a magical item and asked her about her pocket

"This!? It's my bloodline's special skill! I can pull out anything I've seen before!" Valac explained her special skill which amazed Iruma but just as she was about to talk again he heard a voice call out to Valac and saw three male students who Valac seem to recognize as she happily went to where they are and when they asked her to give her juice, she happily complied as they left happily afterward.