Summon Familiar

3rd Person's Pov

Arianna and Iruma who came from the human world were adopted by a high-ranking demon named Sullivan and became his grandchildren and were made to enter his school---Babylus, where young demons are attending as students and learning and climbing the ranks by achieving many high achievements that are recognized by the society of demons in the netherworld.

Iruma who is a full human was sold by his parents to a demon in exchange for money. The boy then became his grandson along with a girl who is his best friend and a half-demon who is also the daughter of the previous right hand of the demon king.

The next day after the entrance ceremony of first years, Arianna and Iruma who already got into trouble by Iruma chanting forbidden spells during his speech and fighting the class representative in the schoolyard while Arianna who is with him aided him in his fight by protecting a student that was almost harmed by Iruma's opponent who is now his loyal servant named Asmodeus Alice.

The morning started with Iruma's scream after having a nightmare about him being sold to a demon by his parents.

"Good Morning, IRUMA-KUN!!! Let's eat breakfast together with Arianna-chan. <3"

Sullivan, the demon who became Iruma and Arianna's grandfather woke up Iruma energetically after entering Iruma's room.

In the dining room, Iruma and Arianna along with their new grandfather are having their breakfast that is served by their butler/servant Opera. 

"Have you slept well?" Sullivan asked Arianna and Iruma "Yes, I slept well grandpa" Arianna calmly replied as she continued eating while browsing the newspaper"Eh...Y-Yes..." While Iruma replied rather nervously and hesitantly remembering his nightmare just this morning.

"Today is your first day of school.~" Sullivan happily informed the two startling Iruma because he did not want to go to school because he was afraid that he might be eaten if he is found out by the demons in the school as a human. While Arianna just hummed not minding Iruma's plight knowing that their grandpa will be able to convince Trump to continue attending the school.

"Grandpa, I have something to say." Iruma carefully called out "Yeah?" "About school..." He was about to begin telling his grandpa about not wanting to go to school but he was interrupted by his grandpa who waved at Opera "Before that..." and showed Iruma and Arianna their new school supplies and gifts that he prepared for them in a separated trolley for the two of them  "Congratulate you on your admission to the demon school!"

Their grandpa showed off as he explained that he and Opera prepared it for the two of them as they weaved them and as they are not too experienced the two can see that they put a lot of effort into their gifts which warmed and touches Iruma and Arianna. 

As for Iruma, it is his first time having someone thoughtful of him except for Arianna. And for Arianna, because ever since her mother died and she became an orphan, no one except Iruma has ever given her gifts anymore.

  "So what did you want to say to me, Iruma-Kun?" Sullivan asked as he smiled warmly at Iruma "N-Nothing...I was just about to say that I want to go to school..." Iruma weakly replied as he was too touched to say that he did not want to go to the demon school and can only prepare himself to go to school.

Arianna went and packed the lunch that she prepared early morning since she was too used to preparing her lunch before going to school in the human world. After making sure that they did not forget anything, the two departed to school as their grandpa and Opera sent them off outside their mansion.

After they left their grandpa had wanted to follow them to record their first day of school but was stopped by Opera who dragged him back to finish his work at home.