The Sleepover

"You can change into this. If you want to shower, you can use my bathroom" Gabbi smiled. Amelia nodded. 

     "Holy shit that cut was deep. Or I think I just have a really low pain tolerance." She laughed lightly. They smiled at each other until Amelia got up and Gabbi took a step back.  

     "Amelia, do you want to stay over? I mean if you don't want to that's..fine but I was hoping.." Gabbi trailed off. Amelia smiled and turned a light shade of pink.

     "Are you kidding? I was going to ask to stay the night anyways. I don't  want to be at home at the moment" Gabbi smiled. 

     After showering ,  Amelia came out in Gabbi's  clothes. When she came out of the bathroom, Gabbi wasn't there. Amelia didn't think much of it, and she went on her phone. 

                                                Hey Eleanor can you bring over my toothbrush I'm staying the night. ILY :)

 Yeah. But at the  Broussards?

                                                                                                                                                             Yeah but with Gabbi.

Ok ok im omw <3

                                                                                                                                                                  Ty! I love you Ella!

     Gabbi came back and smiled. She was holding a tray of fruits, drinks, and snacks. Amelia's face lit up.

     "Sorry, did I make you wait too long?"

     "No,  you're okay"

     "Good..I hope you're hungry?" Amelia enthusiastically nodded her head. She sat on the floor with Gabbi who had set up a mini table and set the platter down. They snacked and talked and laughed. Once they were finished, they went back on the bed and decided to watch a movie. They picked a random movie and decided to watch it. Then, there was a doorbell, and in a few seconds, Eleanor knocked on the door and came in. She dropped off Amelia's things, said goodbye, and left.

     Halfway through the movie, Amelia's phone started buzzing. She apologized and went the restroom to answer the call.

     "Hello?"

     "Amelia? Why are you at the Broussards?! We were supposed to be discussing what dirt you guys got on Max!! Not working with the enemy! God you're fucking stupid."

     "Im with Gabbi, and I have dirt on him chill. Let me text you all the stuff I have. I need to go. Bye." She clicked the end button, and sighed. She walked out of the restroom rubbing her temples.

     "Hey, you ok? I couldn't hear the phone call but you sounded pretty stressed." Gabbi asked as she lifted the blanket for Amelia to join her. Amelia went under the blanket, the warmth of the blanket seeping into her distressed body.

     "Yeah im alright, I just want to distract myself for right now, lets keep watching the movie." They laid back down and continued watching. After fifteen minutes or so, Amelia felt sleepy and leaned on Gabbi's shoulder. Gabbi turned towards the sleepy girl and wrapped her arm around her shoulder. She lowered the volume of the movie as Amelia was falling asleep. Soon, they were both asleep, tangled in each other's arms.

{491}

Hey guys! This one was a sweet little chapter. Sorry its a little short. Anyways I love you guys and I will try to get a 1-2 chapters out a day! ❤️