Graduation

"A! I'm heading out!" Eleanor called from the door way. Amelia shouted a goodbye. She was dressed in a grey crewneck and black cargos. Very informal for a graduation. Only, she wasn't going at all. Her phone chimed and she raced towards it. 

                                                   Gabs❤️

Hey! I'm almost there, be ready❤️

                                                                                      Will do ma'am🫡

     She grabbed her bag and keys, gave Sailor a quick pet and went out side to wait for Gabbi. I'm a few moments, her girlfriend pulled in to the driveway. Amelia raced to the car excited. She ducked into the car and gave Gabbi a quick kiss. Gabbi pulled out of the driveway. She was wearing a black tank top with baggy jeans. 

     "So, where to Mills?" Gabbi started down the street" Amelia sat in silence, asking herself the same question. She finally answered

     "The skating rink! The one where we hung out for the first time!" They agreed and started for the rink. "It's funny, I thought I would be at the graduation right about now, but here I am with the prettiest girl in the world. How lucky am I?" Gabbi pushed her playfully, eyes still on  the road.

     "Now that's when I know you're lying!" Amelia stared at her in disbelief. "Hey, you didn't let me finish, love. I'm not the prettiest girl in the world" she paused. "You are" Amelia felt her cheeks heat up. She hid her face in her hands, squealing in embarrassment. Gabbi laughed and kissed the girls hand. Soon enough, they made it to the rink. They entered and rented the skates. "You do remember I suck ass at this, right?" Gabbi looked up to her. Amelia smiled, kissed her forehead, and pat her back.

     "Just hold onto me alright?" She reached for the shorter girls hand and they entered the rink. Gabbi started wobbling but Amelia was right behind her, wrapping her long arms around the nervous girl's waist, keeping her stable. They skated for a few hours but got tired. They decided to go get dinner, since it was getting late. They went to a nearby restaurant and order some food. Once they finished eating, they went back to Gabbi's house and cuddled all night. Amelia remembered what happened at the Admissions Party. She tapped on the shoulder of the smaller girl she was spooning, who turned around. "What happened to your brother?" Gabbi shrugged, then wrapped her arms around Amelia, snuggling closer to her.

     "My parents sent him to therapy or something. He's not coming back for a while, and neither are my parents. I have the whole house to myself" Gabbi's voice muffled in Amelia's sweater. Amelia hummed, and they closed their eyes, drifting off to sleep as lovers. 

(454)

Hey guys! Unfortunately this is the final chapter of the story 😕 I'm sorry I've been dead for the past two three months, I've been trying to be more motivated on this story but it wasn't working. This story was cut a bit short, but I still wanted you guys to have a final ending. Pls continue to support this story and I might(?) get back into writing again! To whoever is in finals season right now, best of luck! Study instead of reading :(. I'm just kidding❤️ Stay hydrated and remember to eat! I love you guys❤️

                                                                                                                                                 -Juliyuh