Lover

TW! Smut👀

 Filler

       A month go by, Amelia and Gabbi are stuck to the hip. They're always sleeping over at each other's houses, and they've fallen deeper in love. They're now back at Amelia's house, watching movies, swimming in the pool, making lunch, everything. 

Filler ends here

     "Did you get accepted into any Ivy's yet?" Amelia asked.

     "Yeah, Harvard and Princeton, why" Gabbi said, making them fruit smoothies. 

     "Nothing, I was just wondering if we got into the same schools. We did by the way" Gabbi's head whipped around and pressed on the blend button without the cap on. They screamed when the blended smoothie got all over their clothes. They laughed and cleaned up the mess.

     "Great, I just bought this sweater!" Gabbi complained. 

     "You can borrow my clothes. I mean, you do it anyways so" Amelia teased. Gabbi pouted and ran up the stairs, Amelia trailing behind her. They locked the door behind them and found some clothes in the closet. Amelia started to turn around, respecting Gabbi's privacy, but Gabbi stopped her.

     "You know I don't mind right? We're dating, and we're both girls anyways" she informed. Amelia nodded and grabbed some clothes while Gabbi changed. She couldn't help but keep glancing at Gabbi. She was perfect. She had a nice figure and Amelia was burning up. "It's rude to stare you know" Gabbi teased. Amelia walked towards her and kissed her. Gabbi placed a hand in Amelia's hair. Amelia placed a hand on her cheek, and one on her waist. They walked back to Amelia's bed, and lied down on it. Panting, Amelia looked down at the girl under her.

     "Are you sure about this? Like, one hundred percent sure" Amelia breathed out. Gabbi nodded from under her. "Perfect" Amelia smiled. She leaned down to kiss the shorter girl. The kiss deepened, and Amelia slid her tongue into Gabbi's mouth. Amelia slowly starts kidding down towards her neck, sucking on the side. Gabbi moans and Amelia goes up to whisper in her ear. "You really like it when I suck that spot huh" she laughed lightly. 

     "Oh shut up and keep going" Amelia nibbled on Gabbi's ear and went back down to her collarbone. She reaches Gabbi's chest and looks up to Gabbi for approval. Gabbi enthusiastically nods a yes. Amelia helps her take off the sports bra. She kisses around her boobs and works her way up. "Mel" Gabbi moans. She pushes her thighs together, trying to get the tiniest amount of friction. Amelia forces them back apart.

     "You forget that you're not in charge at the moment" Amelia says. There's a hint of want in her tone. She goes back up to suck on Gabbi's neck while playing with her breasts. Gabbi's vision whites out. She can't think straight. Amelia goes down to her thighs, kissing them. She slides of Gabbi's boxers and smiles even wider. "God, you're so wet for me Gabs, let me help you with that." She presses her lips to Gabbi's heat. She flicked her tongue and Gabbi moaned. She locked her thighs together, Amelia's head in between. Amelia inserted two fingers into Gabbi. Her back arched, and she grabbed onto the pillow under her head.

     "Oh my god, Mel" Gabbi whimpers. She could feel a knot forming in her stomach. Amelia curls her fingers, pressing Gabbi's sweet spot. Her legs wrap tighter around Amelia's head. Amelia thrusts her fingers harder into Gabbi. Amelia kisses Gabbi's clit, and Gabbi's brain fuzzes. Her vision goes white. The knot in her stomach gets tighter and tighter, threatening to explode. "I'm so close Mel, so close" she whines. Amelia pulls her fingers out and continues to kiss her. Flicking her tongue inside and out. The knot in Gabbi's stomach released. "Oh my god" she mumbles. Amelia rides her out of her high. When she finally comes down, she squeezes Amelia's head to let her know. Amelia sucks her fingers clean. She went up and kissed Gabbi. The shorter girl was panting.

     "I think I found my favorite thing to eat."  Amelia joked. Gabbi smacks her shoulder. Amelia gets up and grabs a towel for Gabbi to clean herself up. They changed and cuddled up together. Amelia placed a kiss on her forehead and they fell asleep.

 {713}

This is like, this first smut I've ever written, so lmk how it went. I honestly don't like it, but I hope it was okay? Love you guys, stay hydrated and remember to eat!❤️