Chapter 3 - Part 11 (Book 1 - Fantasy World)

Queen was silent as she pouted, looking to the side.

Though Queen looked cute, the way she acted, Han knew that she was genuinely feeling sad about how he reacted to her words.

There was a slight glistening in Queen's eyes as they began to tear up.

Letting go of Queen's chin, Han wrapped his arm around her. He gently pulled his cute undead creation closer to him. Her cool skin was enjoyable with how warm the temperature of the bathing area was, like a cool light mist on a hot, humid day.

Han moved his head close to Queen's collar area and gently kissed her.

"I was not yelling at you. There is no way I would be angry at any of you, my beautiful creations that are the light in my world." Han said to her. "You know that, right?" Han asked Queen.

Queen nodded.

Despite how she tried to act, Queen's cheeks became slightly red.

"Let us go inside and see what they have," Han smiled, happy that Queen wasn't sad any longer.

Han brushed aside the cloth curtain that separated the changing and bathing areas. A wave of steam passed his face, immediately making him feel warm.

The bathing area was significantly larger than his room's living and dining areas. On both walls was a row of water faucets. Upon a closer look, it was the kind that allowed the water to flow out like a waterfall.

They were placed on different levels, which made Han wonder how they were supposed to wash before entering the bath. Below the faucets were numerous containers, likely soap, and shampoo.

Since there wasn't plastic in this world, it looked like some type of glass or crystal was used.

Han could see the substance through the material and was curious which one was which, seeing the different colors.

The floor was some kind of polished stone with a slight gap between each one. In addition, stacked on top of one another and placed in intervals were wooden stools for seating while washing. The overall appearance was like a traditional bathing house.

Helania quickly made her way to grab one of the stools and placed it in front of several water faucets.

"Master, let us get you cleaned," Helania said with a smile.

"Yes, Master. We will get you all clean." Brittany breathed into his ear.

Feeling Brittany's words so close to his ear, Han felt energy begin to stir in his groins. Even with the steam, he couldn't help but feel his body begin to warm.

Helania flipped a switch, and soon gentle waterfalls were made as the water flowed out and splashed on the stone floor. The water flowed into the openings between the stones, not leaving even a puddle behind.

"Master, please have a seat, so we may serve you. You have worked so hard, so allow us to use our bodies formed from your hands to bring you comfort." Helania had one of the containers in her hand.

Opening the cap, Helania placed the container just above her bountiful breasts that glistened from the steam. The container was tilted, and the viscous soap spilled slowly to eventually cover her mounds.

Moving away from Han, Brittany moved towards Helania and reached for the container.

Queen moved away to grab another container.

As Brittany poured the soap all over her breasts, covering them in the white milky substance, Helania used both hands to rub the soap on her breasts, bubbles beginning to form. She took in deep breaths, with the occasional moan each time her hands brushed against her hard nipples.