Chapter 5 - Part 7 (Book 1 - Fantasy World)

The carriage slowly approached the entrance to the Tower, making its way down one of the numerous lanes designed specifically for wagons and other vehicles to offload their passengers. The lanes allowed the vehicles to line up orderly while not posing any dangers to the students walking about. Considering the sizeable number of students heading into the Tower and those leaving the structure, it was clear that such a method had to be implemented in order to not cause an accident.

Han casually glanced at one of the carriages decorated in gold to advertise the passengers' status. As he peered inside it, he saw two women dressed not in the uniforms of the Academy but instead wearing what appeared to be outfits worn during the Middle Ages by nobles on Earth. The difference was with the women not wearing wigs and instead having their long hair elaborately braided.

As if sensing Han's gaze on them, one of the women turned her head with her eyes meeting Han's. Her penetrating sky-blue eyes moved away from Han before glancing to look at his creations. A single eyebrow rose. The only reaction from seeing them.

The woman sitting next to the one observing Han moved close, whispering something into the blue-eyed woman's ear.

Soon, Han couldn't see the woman anymore as the carriage continued moving past the other carriages parked to the side, waiting their turn. Thinking of how the woman showed barely any emotion but clearly judged his status within moments made him smirk with amusement.

"Master, would you like me to find out who that woman is?" Queen asked, her eyes trained on the carriage they passed by.

Slightly shaking his head, Han chuckled before saying, "If we are meant to meet again, I am sure we will find out then. There is no reason to rush something if it is fated to be."

"As you wish," Queen bowed.

The guide let out a deep breath, wanting to avoid getting involved in the games between the nobility.

It wasn't long before the carriage pulled to the side and stopped where people were getting out of their carriages. A few people glanced at Han, confused as to why his carriage was allowed to skip past all the others. But none of them made any attempts to confront them, as though aware that Han must have some influence for him to be able to skip ahead. Though a few leaned close to whisper something to one another, their behavior made it evident that such events weren't out of the ordinary.

The guide quickly exited the carriage using the door they had used to enter the vehicle. While not running, the guide tried to retain some professionalism but still navigated his way around the carriage hurriedly. Upon reaching the other side, the guide deftly opened up the vehicle. "My Lord and Ladies, welcome to the Tower. I hope that the journey was not too strenuous on your body."

One by one, Han's creations made their way off the carriage before Han stood and proceeded out of the carriage.

"The ride was quite enjoyable. I am sure my Master appreciated your vast knowledge, informing us on Illumin and what the Academy has to offer." Helania gently smiled while bowing her head slightly in appreciation.

"You humble me, my Lady," The guide bowed low.

Closing the door of the carriage, the guide made his way ahead of them. He turned his head back to Han's group. "I will now guide you to where the Lady Knight awaits you."

"Please lead the way," Han smiled.

Han and his creations followed the guide into the Tower.

Despite the considerable number of students, Han was impressed with the design of the structure's numerous doors of various sizes. A few of the doors were large, similar to the ones found in industrial businesses where large machinery needed to be able to enter and exit. These allowed the greatest flow of students to enter and exit as though they were shopping at a warehouse store.