Chapter 1.-Have you seen ???

Y/n is said to be the Tsaritsa's child. Many say she's as cold-hearted as her mother. Y/n is second in comand of Harbingers, that's a secret Pierro never tells. He finds it rediculous that someone so young has the final word of their actions.

But is Y/n really that ruthless? Does she really not have a glimpse of emphaty for anyone?
.
.
.
.
.
"Excuse me, pretty lady!" A young child with ocean blue eyes aproached her on her way back to her mother.

"Yes..?"

"I saw my big brother going in that big shiny palace! Have you seen him?"

"Oh.. I don't belive I did.. Want me to help you find him? I'm not buisy." She gave him a smile that faded the momen she heard footsteps.

"You would do that? Thanks a bunch hahaha! My big brother looks just like me! He's the best toy seller in the Teyvat you know? He promised to show me mr. Cyclops one day!" The kid cheerd. You didn't know any toy seller would come to palace.

"Tucer!? What are you doing here? I deeply apologise your highness, please forgive my little brother for troubling you."

You turned to see 11th Harbinger, Tartaglia kneeling. Why did thus kid call him a toy seller? You decided to just play along.

"I see, it's not a problem, you may rise. How is selling toys going?" You asked with a smile on your lips and killing look in your eyes.

Tartaglia understood what you meant and deadpaned. "Oh, well, it's going really good. Thank you for your generous support!"

"No problem, you may leave now." Saying that you turned around and continued your way.

You were thinking of ways to get to know why the Harbinger would make such rediculous story. Then you came up with a perfect plan.

__________________________________
This is the end of first chapter, it's short compared to how much I usualy write, but I think it's nice setting for future story!

Until next time! Byee