Chapter 6. A little girl and a mother

Once there was a little girl, but she was too fragile to survive in the cruel world. Her mother knew that and she decided to help her daughter. She wanted to make her daughter to be more like her. Hm? What do I mean more like her? Well, don't desrupt me and I'll tell you, silly. The Mother took her little girl to a sacret place. She prayed to Celestia to give her daughter the strenght and will to survive in this cruel world. In return mother offered the most precious thing she had, the love for people around her. She swore she'll only care about her daughter. But Celestial Gods were gready. They wanted mother to give them all of her love, for both people and her daughter. Huh? What did you say? Of course the mother wanted to go that far! It was for her daughter! Oh hevens what a curious child you are. Listen... The mother took accepted their request, but as the Gods were taking her love from her she managed to lock a part of her heart away from them. In that part she hid a little of love for her daughter. When the deed was done she took her daughter back home and unlocked that part of her heart again. Not much love was able to fit there but it was enough to raise her beautiful daughter and care about her. I told you not to interrupt me! I'll tell you what happened next, be petient. As the little girl grew her mother started to loose that love she saved for her. She decided to find out about what her daughter loved and make sure she had loads of it before her love ran out. Her daughter loved reading books and fairy tales. So her mother bought her many books. The daughter was beyond happy and started spending more and more time reading than being with her mother and she was able to save her love more. Haha, yes, just like you dear, she really did love reading books. But one day while passing her room the mother heard her daughter  telling one of her favourite stories. It was strange because her daughter wouldn't speak too much. She always read books in quiet. Soon the mother found out one of Celestial Gods foumd their way to her daughters room, they noticed they didn't habe all her love and they wanted to take it from her daughter.  But she wouldn't let that happen, not in a million years. Mother wilingly gave all her left love away and soon the God left her daughter alone. But since she lost her love mother became colder towards her daughter, she now only saw her as a weapon and trained her as such. Her daughter became one on the most feared warriors and lived her days in glory, while her mother watched her glad that she was still able to raise such a woman even without love, she still felt proud. Hm? Oh no! Don't worry! I'll never stop loving you, but you know as we grow our lives always become harder, so be sure to stay strong for me ok?