Chapter 3. The story

"But mom~! I wanna go out and play in snowball fights too!" Complained a little girl. Her long (h/c) hair falling over her eyes.

"Not yet sweetie. You must stay here. There are many books that can be the same fun like the snowball fights. People are not yet ready to see you. You first must riseto their expectations,then I promise you'll have as much time as you want." Said the woman her, usualy cold eyes now softening as she looked at the little girl.

"Hmmmm... FINE but that better be soon." She said crossing her arms.

The woman just laughed as she hugged her goodbye before leaving the girl in her room and going to attend her business.
.
.
.
It was so boring Y/n could hear all the children laughing and playingwhile she was here stuck reading books. But luckily she was allowed to read fairy tales.

And this one was called The Golden Town. It was her favourite. It was about a girl and a boy who set of to find the golden town even though they're from two different worlds they help each other and don't mind their differences. Unfortunately one of them got cursed and turned into a tiny golden statue. The girl wasn't able to save the poor boy, but she vowed to always take care of him and keep him by her side until she dies. That was a 'thank you' for saving her and showing her the world and 'please forgive me' for not being able to bring him back. (read authors note at the end of chapter).

Then the girl heard a nock on her window, she quickly turned around and saw a bush of orange hair hiding under the window. She got closer.

"BAAAAH! " someone sudenly yelled causing the poor girl to jump back with terrified look on her face.

"HAHAHA GOT YOU! Now come play witb us, I saw you looking at us so I thought I'd come here to invite you!" It was a boy that looked around her age. His ocean blue eyes looked so innocent.

"Wait.. YOU SNEAKED INTO A CASTLE!? HOW DID YOU DO THAT!?" The girl was shocked. But the boy just gave her confused look.

"Well what do you think? I washiding behind every bush and every guard. Hah, I'm pretty skilled you know." He said crossing his arms and tilting his head up.

"By the way I'm Ajax, and you?" He said holding his hand for you to shake.

"Y-y/n..." She said shaking his hand. "But I can't come with you... mom won't let me. She says I should read as much as possible if I wanna be good.."

"Huh really..? Well if you don't wanna break the rules, how about.. I come see you every friday and you tell me what you read while I bring some games for us to play?"

"Really?"

"Mhm!" boy confirmed enthusiasticaly.

"You have to promise me!" little (e/c) eyed girl said.

"Really? Ok, sure." Ajax said giving her his pinkie while she looked at him confused.

"What? Didn't you want me to promise you? DON'T TELL ME YOI DON'T KNOW WHAT'S PINKIE PROMISE!" She just stared blankly while he was shocked.

"Haaah ok. So how this works is, we interwine our pinkies and say special words that seal our promise so we can't break it."

"Oh... I see, then..." luttle girl said intertwining her pinkie.

"You make a pinkie promise, you keep it all your life, you break a pinkie promise, I'll throw you on the ice. The cold will kill the pinkie that once betrayes your friend. The frost will freeze your tounge off so you never lie again!"