Maggie tossed and turned in her sleep. Her nightmares were plagued with a crazy Alpha, a strawberry blonde, blood, and herself.

She screamed, seeing Peter attack her, then Lydia, and woke up with a sudden start.

Caleb ran into her room and dried her tears. "Hey, look at me. You're safe, Maggie."

Maggie's head whipped around wildly. "Where's Peter?" She looked at her hands, realizing she wasn't covered it blood.

Maggie let out a breath and shook as she whispered, "It felt so real, Caleb."

"I'm sure it did. You're safe, Maggie. Peter is gone. He's not gonna hurt you ever again. I promise."

She nodded slowly and curled up on her bed. Caleb tucked her in and as he left, he said, "I'm just in the other room, as usual. Don't hesitate to call if you need me."

Maggie nodded again as her eyes closed.

---

At school the next morning, Maggie walked between Lydia and Allison. Allison looked at Maggie and Lydia. "You really don't remember anything? Maggie, do you remember?"

Maggie shook her head. "No. Thank God."

Lydia shook her head. "They call it a fugue state, which is basically a way of saying "We have no idea why you can't remember running through the woods naked for two days." But personally, I don't care. I lost nine pounds."

Maggie let out a sigh and asked, "You ready for this? I'm glad to hear about the nine pounds, Lydia."

Lydia looked at Allison. "Please. It's not like my aunt's a serial killer."

They entered the school and everyone turned to look at them, zoning in on Lydia and Maggie with a cold silence. Allison offered them a smile. "Maybe it's the nine pounds."

Maggie had time before class, so she decided to head out to the lacrosse field. She felt the need to avoid the judgmental stares as much as possible.

Scott and Stiles were acting weirder than usual.  Caleb stood by with an amused expression. Normally, she'd ignore it, but she was worried, and frankly, curious. Scott knocked a guy down and Maggie's eyes widened as Coach cried, "Usually the goalie stays somewhere within the vicinity of the actual goal."

"Yes, Coach," Scott answered, making his way back to the goal.

"Let's try that again."

Scott repeated his previous action and Coach yelled, "McCall! The position's goalkeeper. Not goal abandoner."

"Sorry, Coach."

"Let's go!"

Scott, once again, did the same thing. Coach turned to Stiles and noticed Maggie and Caleb. "Stilinski, Hawthorne one and two, what the hell is wrong with your friend?"

Stiles looked out at the field at Scott. "Uh, he's failing two classes. He's a little socially awkward and if you look close enough, his jawline's kind of even."

Coach listened to Stiles' words and frowned. "That's interesting. Let's fire it up."

Coach's face was turning red in frustration. "McCall! You come out of that goal one more time and you'll be doing suicide runs till you die. It'll be the first suicide run that actually ends in a suicide. Got it?"

"Yes, Coach," Scott said.

Jackson stepped to the sidelines. "Uh, Coach, my shoulder's hurting. I'm gonna -- I'm gonna sit this one out."

The new werewolf was none other than Isaac Lahey. He glanced between Maggie, Caleb, Scott and Stiles. "Don't tell them. Please don't tell them."

"His father's dead," Scott told them. "They think he was murdered."