A knock sounded on Maggie's door. She wiped her eyes and said, "Come in."

The door opened to reveal Stiles. "Hey. You rememb- Are you okay?"

She nodded. "Yeah. Remember what?"

"Maggie-"

"Remember what?"

He sighed. "I'm not gonna get an answer, am I?"

"Nope. What do you want?"

"There's a party tonight for Heather and I was wondering if you wanted to come."

"Um, I guess." She let out a sigh. "How do I look? Where's Caleb?"

"Not sure. You look beautiful, Maggie."

Maggie smiled and nodded.

---

They got to the party and Maggie offered a brief wave to Heather and made her way to the punch bowl. She poured some punch into a cup.

A clearly buzzed guy walked up to her and said, "Wanna find somewhere quiet?"

"No," she retorted.

"Come on, babe." He pulled her close, a hand inching towards her butt.

Maggie pushed him back. "Touch me again and I'll kick you where it hurts."

"Bitch," another guy muttered.

Maggie narrowed her eyes. "Sure. If I'm a bitch defending myself, thanks for calling me that." She poured the contents of the cup onto the guy's head. "Go find someone who's interested to screw."

She ran off and bumped into Scott.

He pulled her up and asked, "Are you okay?"

"No," Maggie replied. "Can we go? Where's Stiles?"

"I don't know. What happened?"

"I'm going home."

"Maggie , wait." He grabbed her wrist.

Maggie yanked her hand away as her eyes flashed. She ran from the house, bumping into Stiles.

Stiles pulled her up, seeing her panic. "What happened?"

Maggie froze, then asked, "Where's Heather?"

"Um, I don't know. We were making out and I went to the bathroom upstairs and when I returned to the basement, she was gone. What happened to you?"

She shook her head. "Uh, nothing. Sorry about Heather."

"Maggie-"

"Just drop it! Take me home."

Stiles nodded slowly. "Yeah sure."

The ride back to her house was awkwardly silent and Stiles waved as she got out upon arrival. "See you tomorrow."

Maggie entered and Caleb frowned. "You okay?"

She shook her head. "No. I don't want to talk. I just want to go to bed."

---

The next day at school, they met up with Derek in an empty classroom. Caleb pointed to Lydia and Allison's wrists. "Derek, look."

He shook his head. "I don't see anything."

"Look again," Scott said.

Derek frowned at Scott. "How is a bruise gonna tell me where Boyd and Erica are?"

Maggie rolled her eyes. "If you'd use your eyes, you'd see it's exactly the same on both sides."

"It's nothing."