Lydia sent Maggie a text to meet her at the school swimming pool.

Maggie made her way to the school and to the pool.

When she got there, Lydia was hovering over a dummy. Maggie looked around, then up at the chair just as Lydia screamed.

"Lydia!" Maggie called, catching her attention. "Why are you here?"

She shrugged. "I don't know. I was on my way to the store to get ibuprofen for a headache and I ended up here. There's a dead body, Maggie."

"It's gonna be okay. Call the sheriff's station while I call Stiles. He can help."

She nodded and called the station. As soon as Stiles arrived, he asked, "Lydia? Maggie? Are you okay?"

Lydia glanced to Maggie. "I'm okay. Maggie's okay. That, over there..." she pointed to a lifeless boy in the lifeguard chair, "Not okay."

Stiles nodded. "Yeah, all right. I'm gonna call my dad."

"I already called 911," Lydia replied.

Stiles frowned. "You called the police before you called me?"

"I'm supposed to call you first when I find a dead body?"

"Yes!"

Maggie glanced Stiles. "I called you while she called 911."

Stiles called Scott and relayed the information. He said after a moment, "Yep. Throat ripped out, blood everywhere. It's like the frickin' Shining over here. Two little twin girls come out of the woods, start askin' me to play with them forever and ever, I'm not gonna be surprised."

"Make sure it was them? Scott, who else is going around ripping throats out?"

Stiles hung up and Maggie asked, "The werewolves?"

He nodded. "Boyd and Cora. That's what Scott is thinking."

Maggie turned to Lydia. "You want some company?"

Lydia nodded. "That'd be great."

The police arrived and escorted Lydia home. Stiles insisted on following them. When they got inside, Lydia said, "I had a police escort, and I've got Maggie with me."

Stiles shot her an innocent look. "I know the inner workings of that force, all right? They're not as reliable as people think."

Maggie crossed her arms. "So? You still didn't have to follow me and Lydia to her house."

Lydia frowned. "Well, you also didn't have to follow us into my room."

Stiles glanced around the room. "Well, I... uh, yeah, I don't have an answer for that. I can leave."

Maggie raised a brow. "What, Stiles? You look like you're dying to ask something."

Stiles shook his head. "Well, I'm not... I haven't been dying to ask anything. I... no questions here for Stiles. Nothing."

Lydia narrowed her eyes. "Maggie and I can see it on your face."

He shrugged. "Maybe my face just has, like, a naturally interrogatory exp... expression."

Maggie shook her head and deadpanned, "No. It doesn't."

Lydia nodded. "The answer is, I have no clue how I ended up finding that body. I didn't even know where I was until I got out of the car."

Stiles frowned. "Yeah, but the last time something like this happened..."

Lydia let out a sigh. "I know. Derek's uncle."