You no good Boy! -Updated-

Me and Edric decided we would do a simple Healing potion. Tomorrow we are going to study at his house. Honestly I'd prefer doing this myself but- "Mr. Deamonne" I turned my head to see principal bump standing there. "Yes sir?" It took everything in me to not drop to the ground and bow.

"Walk with me please" I've heard that a lot from Belos. I followed Bump. "So as you may know I am also the counselor of the school." I nod "Well your father signed you up for regular meetings with me every other day." What? "He says you have trauma and need to get things out, which is why I'm going to help you.

We're in his office now. He takes a seat in his black office chair and tells me to sit too. I sit across from him and play with my fingers. "So what is it that's bothering you, Hunter" Hmm I don't know- My uncle possessed me and killed my best friend. I was abused since I was 6, I tried to kill myself twice, I used to selfharm. "A lot of things I guess," I say. He smiled. "I know you had problems with your uncle- would you want to talk about that?"

"Well... He was an asshole who tried to destroy the world. That's all to it" Bump looked at me with a soft expression. "Okay then... If you need me anytime just come up here. I'll make time" He smiled and then sent me on my way.

I don't need a counselor. I'm fine! I can handle this myself, just like I always have. My second day is over, thank titan.

I walked the trail to titans knee. I swear I heard something behind me but when I turned around there's nothing... I'm just being paranoid.

No! I heard it again. I turn all the way around. "ALL RIGHT I HEARD YOU! COME OUT ALREADY!" I yell. I pull out my staff. The glowing red orb on the end gave an eerie tint in the dark forest. Yes... i'm using my old staff. When me and Darius went to gather my stuff from my old room, I took it since flapjack is gone. Ill need it for flyer derby.

It's quiet until he popped out. "Hi!!!! Uhm- don't kill me-" he squeals. "You!" EDRIC BLIGHT! He followed me! "Why did you follow me!" I yell. "Im sorry- I was just curious-" I huff. "Well- seeing as we're both here we could travel together" He smiled. I roll my eyes and walk on. I hoped he wouldn't follow but he did.

We arrived and I pulled out my staff once more. Edric did the same. We flew up to the top and I gathered seeds. "Sooo why do you need these?" He asked. "To plant" I reply. He stayed quite, which I was thankful for.

Eventually we were done and went our separate ways. "See you tomorrow, blondie" I wave. Now I can go home. It was already pretty late. I ate, took a shower, brushed my teeth, and then started my homework. So much homework.

I was stressing out around 5:00 AM over the last math problem. I heard a knock at the door. "Hunter," Darius said. "Yeah?" He opened the door. "I can't sleep and am in desperate need of ice scream, and coffee. Want to go get some" Those words were the best i've heard all day "Yes please"

Sometimes me and Darius would both feel like shit at the same time. Then we would go get comfort foods or watch movies. He cares a lot about facial care. On Saturdays is our "Self care" Day. He always vents about work. He calls me his little Bestie. I think bestie means best friends. One day on a self care day he was talking about terra. "She thinks that I owe her an apology," He said. "Well good think she dont get paid for thinking" He laughed at what I said.

I'm glad I met Darius and Eberwolf. They are my family now and I couldn't be happier.