Just me and you

Today I was gonna go to that snowy place and Edric joined me. I love cold weather I'm also happy Edric is with me. The entire walk there we held hands. We arrived to are destination "So Blondie why are we out here again?" He asked "I don't know, Just needed a break from society" I replied "Oh okay!" He smiled. I turned my head how could one person be so cute!? sjdhajfhjdnfjdnj "Oh hey wanna ice skate?" He said. I was already walking a different direction. "Nah sounds boring" I replied my back facing him. I then continued my walk when suddenly something hit me in the head I reached my hand up to my head to see what it was. It was snow, I turned to Edric who had 4 snowballs in hand " if I win we go ice skating, If you win we to what you want." He said in a confident tone " Edric why would I- Actually you want a snow ball fight? Ill give you a snowball war." I said, Edric smiled "Okay we start...NOW!" He yelled. I quickly ducked behind a big rock and picked up snow and molded it into a Ball. I got up and tossed one in his direction then I ducked behind the rock again. "OH TITAN" I heard him yell from behind the rock I then got up from the rock and began running towards a tree the put me in a good angle right where I could hit him, I was to busy molding that I didn't notice a huge snow ball coming my way. I jumped out of the way, I heard it hit the ground behind me. I grabbed a snow ball and threw it at Edric "Damnit! Hunterrrr you got it in my hair!" He said in a whiny voice. I got up and walked towards him And helped him off the ground. " You know what babe we can ice-skate if you want" I sighed "Really!?" He quickly cheered up "But... I dont know how" I said "I can teach you!" He snapped he grabbed to pairs of skates from his bag "Here" he handed me a pair. I grabbed them from his hand "Thanks" I said we then got on the ice, Edric held me up I put my hands on his shoulders for support "uHm babe" I said. Edric had started skating around the ice me in hand. The sun began to set me and Edric had stood in the middle of the iced pond He had his arms around my neck and I had my hands on his waist. he then moved his hand to my cheek and he stroked it "I love you Hunter" He said in almost a whisper but still able to tell what he said "I love you Edric" He layed his head on my shoulder and nuzzled his face into my neck layed my head on his. Maybe love is real... I know one thing, no one is gonna hurt my prince.