The terribly kind of good day

I talked to Darius a bit more. I don't know if I'm gonna ask him out tho. I took a shower and got dressed I then sat at my desk and got a book of wild magic. I began reading by the time I was done it was 12:23am I heard scratching at my door I opened it and Eberwolf ran in. He jumped on my bed and curled up in a ball. I chuckled a bit then I shut the door and plopped down on my bed. I shut my eyes and almost fell asleep when I heard a beep it came from my scroll. I grabbed it off my night stand and looked at it. it took my eyes a minute to adjust to the light. It was Edric. 

 E-Hey Blondie u still up? 

H-Yes whAt do you need? 

E-I dunno I was lonely my sisters are at there girlfriends. and my dad is gone so I'm home alone! I'm kinda hungry Lol. 

H- Oh why did you text me? 

E- I wanted to talk to you🥰😋 

H-Oh I guess we can talk then 

E-Yay! 

Me and Edric talked a while we have only known each other for like a day but I really like him! 

                                               Time skip two months later  

I was sitting at my desk waiting for Edric to text I admit I was kinda nervous. Grom was coming up and I wanted to ask him out before anyone else my thought were interrupted by the beep of my scroll. 

E-Hey Goldieeeeee wyd? 

H-Nothing you? 

E- Same lol oh hey you said at school you needed to tell me something so what's up? 

H-Oh right well Grom is coming up 

E-Yeah Im exited who are you asking? 

I took a breath in and decided to tell him! 

H-Well Edric Blight will you let me treat you to dinner and a dance with you at grom? 

E-... 

E-YES!!! 😍😍😍😍

H-Great!!! I will see you Friday!  

I cant believe it he actually wants to go out with me! I better not do anything to screw it up...