You no good boy! -Updated-

Me and Darius were in his car at the park eating. Eberwolf made loud noises from the back seat while eating. "Did you sign me up for counseling?" I ask. Darius sat his drink down. "Yes... I did." He admitted. I was quiet for a moment. "Why"

Darius coughed. "Hunter you may not think you need it but trust me on this. I'm doing what's best for you" I've heard that from Belos to many times. I just stay quiet. "Hunter. Please trust me, it will help you" I trust Darius. Maybe he's right, maybe this will be good for me... "Okay" I say while taking a sip of coffee.

He smiled. A few awkward minutes go by until Darius starts talking. "So, anything interesting happens at school?" I think for a moment. "No... Me and a boy were paired up for a project. He's a blight" I roll my eyes at the thought of him. "so Aladors only son, they act a lot alike" Darius picked up his coffee again and drank some.

"Ahh yes your arch enemies" I say "Well it's not like that-" "That's what it sounds like" I say. "You see Hunter I used to like Alador, but he liked Odallia." There was a hint of sadness in his voice. "I've moved on but, it still sticks with you" "I'm sorry" I shouldn't have made him say all that- why can't I just shut up

Darius snapped out of his daze. "It's not your fault kid, Odallia is my arch nemesis" I was quiet. It was that way the rest of the ride. We went home and it was almost time for school. Darius and Eberwolf went to work.

I got my school uniform out of the dryer and put it on. I got my red bird socks and my brown boots. I slung my satchel around my shoulder and rode to Hexside on my staff.

—--------------After school—--------------

I walk down the steps and meet up with Edric. We went to the manor and it was bigger than I expected. It's almost as big as the castle and that's saying a lot. "Welcome to our lovely home" He said, kicking his shoes off into the corner. I did the same except I set mine up perfectly. He led me up the stairs to his room.

It was way cleaner then I thought it would be. His desk was sorted, his bed was made, and everything was shiny and smelled nice. The only messy thing was a clothes basket full of dirty clothes pushed into the corner.

"I uh- Don't really like washing clothes. I get to it eventually, but you know-" I simply nod at him. I've always liked washing clothes, but when it comes to straightening up my room... I'm more on the messy side.

"I was thinking we could start the board and then we could finish the potion after." Edric said. I took a seat at his desk on the office chair. "That's smart, or I could get the potion and you do the board" I say. I've gathered TONS of ingredients for Vitmir back at the coven, maybe I could ask for his help on the best locations.

Edric shrugged, "It's whatever" I got up from the chair and walked towards the door. "Hey-" I turn to look at him. "Be careful," He says. I nod and walk out of his room. I ran into Amity downstairs. She hadn't heard from Luz all day and she was freaking out. "Amity, Luz is probably just busy with school work."

Amity was pacing back and forth in the kitchen. "Hunter, You know Luz! She always texts right after school." Amity paused, then looked at me with wide eyes. "What if the portal broke- Or maybe she's hurt!" . "Amity, I know she's okay, If it will make you feel better i'll go look for her right now."

Amity breathed in and smiled slightly. "Okay... Thanks Hunter" She turned and walked up the stairs. I turned to the door but jumped back. "Did I hear you were going to the human realm?" The Blight boy smiled. I sighed. "Can I come with you?" He asked. "No." "Pleaseeee" He gave 'puppy dog eyes' as Luz calls them.

Titan save me- I can't say no to that- Luz always does that to me when she wants something! "Fine but there will be rules!" The blight smiled "Okay! Sweet!" I rolled my eyes and slid on my boots. The blight did the same. We walked to the portal entrance which was in a small building behind the owl house.