The letter

Edrics Pov 

I walked into school surprisingly early which for me that was rare. I then made my way to my locker, I opened it and saw a letter, Huh what's this doing here? maybe Hunter. I walked to the cafeteria letter in hand and quickly spotted Hunter sitting with his friends. "Hey Hunter" He said walking towards him, he turned his head "Oh hey Ed, what's up?" He said with a smile on his face. "I need to talk to you" I said "Oh what abo-" He was cut off because I grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the door of the cafeteria. "Did put this in my locker?" I said showing him the letter, He grabbed it "No..." He said. He then opened it and took out the writing. I looked over his shoulder reading it with him.    

Come to "The spot" later at 9:00PM

Xoxo Mrs. nobody 

"Should I do it?" I asked "I don't know Ed something is... off" The blonde said "Oh okay" The bell had rung so I threw the letter away and went to potion class and ofc I sat by Hunter! like 30 minutes in I started getting bored. I slumped back in my chair and looked at hunter he was acutely paying attention  I pocked his side and he looked at me "You really like this stuff?" I whispered "yes and big test are coming up, you should pay attention" He said looking back at the board I rolled my eyes. Finally the bell rang After my two other classes. I ran out of the door way Hunter following me. "Ed I gotta go, Love you" Hunter said coming over and giving me a kiss on the cheek and on the head. "Love you to" I replied. After that I began my walk home  but for some reason I couldn't get the letter out of my head, I got home and dad greeted me at the door. "Oh hey Dad whats up?" I asked "Oh nothing he said with a smile" "Oh okay" I then was about to walk threw the door then he said "So whos that little blonde boy boy your seeing"He said with a smirk. I quickly turned to him "WHAT WHO TOLD YOU!?" I said rather loudly "No one told me I was scrolling on penstagram and I saw a picture of you two Ice skating" He took out his scrowll and showed it to me. I didn't take that picture!? "Uh dad I gotta go" I said running inside and up the stories all the way to my room, I grabbed my crystal ball and quickly called Hunter. He answered "Hey Ed miss me already?" He said "Did you post a photo of us ice skating on penstagram?" I said "No....? why?" He replied I showed him the picture on the scroll "What!? Someone is watching us!?" Hunter said with a weird look on his face "That would explain the letter I got..." I said  "Edric what ever you do don't go to the spot tonight!" He said in a stern voice "Okay...I wont" I said. We said bye and then hung up. I thought perhaps a shower would take my mind off this. It didn't help I got out and got dressed  and started home work. I actually kinda forgot about it. Until I laid down for bed and I couldn't sleep not a wink. I know I told Hunter I wouldn't go, But I have to if I want to sleep tonight, I have to. 

(593 words)