The case of Osamu Dazai

"You wanted to speak with me?" I ask while walking into the bosses office.

"Yes, there's a guy I need you to look into. He may be a threat to us if he is not stopped. I need you to get as close as possible to him. You don't need your ability for this job since his nullifies others. Be careful Yū." He started explaining the whole case.

Yū is a code name that the agency has given me. Just to protect my identity. They chose it after I told them I was from Japan.

"Are you sure you still want me to do this? After all I'm still wanted by the police after the last mission just a week ago as Lia." I remind him.

"Yes, that's why you're not working in this state. You'll be going to Japan in a town called Yokohama." He mentions.

"So I'm assuming the male is Japanese." I mutter as I know exactly where Yokohama is.

I'm bilingual, I grew up in Japan but moved to the US shortly after I was fourteen. Before I was able to even apply for this job, I had to be fine with getting called other names, and had to learn multiple languages. They wanted me to know at least six other languages before I could even apply. After I joined they made me learn more before each mission. Japanese was my first language since I was raised there. So needing to speak Japanese won't be a problem.

I always was close to the boss to begin with. He said he liked how I was. He meant he was scared of my ability, but I didn't know that. I still don't know if that's true.

"Your mission will start when you land. I'll have you fly in a private jet so you don't get your id checked." The boss mentions.

"When and where should I meet?" I ask.

"Tomorrow at five in the morning be here and I'll take you to the jet where you'll get on by yourself and land in Yokohama. I'll give you enough money and another id with no criminal history behind it. The money will only last a month to get an apartment and food to last till you get a job." He mentions.

"What job do you want me to get and what name to go by?" I kept asking questions. I need to know everything before hand.

"I'll give that information to you before you leave tomorrow. You're dismissed." He seemed to get sick of me asking.

It's eight at night so I have nine hours left until I must come back.

He normally tells me what exactly I need to do when it's time. However if I'm going by my given name, that might be a problem.

"Yū, where's your next mission?" Loyd asked.

He's always the type to be in my business. Honestly he might have a crush on me but who knows.

"Japan." I dryly reply.

"Mines in Florida, I can't believe the boss is sending you out so far." He sighs.

"Such a shame, listen I have to go pack I only have a few hours left." I cut it short while I walk away from him.

Honestly there's nothing wrong with him. He's just not my type and besides he annoys me all the damn time.

I went back to my crummy apartment and packed all my things. Who knows how long I'll be gone for. Once everything is packed and ready to go, it's already ten.

I took a walk around the neighborhood staying out of sight still before five o'clock came.

At five I rushed to the building where the boss was waiting.

"Ah, Yū. I figured you still have a good reputation there in Japan. So you can use your real id and name. Use your ability as little as possible. It would be better to just say you don't have an ability." The boss mentioned.