A night to remember

Nsfw implied

In the middle of the night, I couldn't sleep at all. There was a knock at my door at two in the morning. Aeron has already been passed out so it's not him.

"(Y/n), can I come in?" Dazai whispers.

"Yeah," I mumbled as I sit up in my bed.

"I can't sleep, I figured to come see you," he walks in and sits on the bed with me.

"I'm surprised you're not mad," I mumble.

"Of course I'm pissed. But you chose the right answer," he sits up by me and holds me close to him.

"I still feel like I'm in the wrong," I mumble.

"So what, you'd rather kill me?" He asks as he looks up at the ceiling.

"No, I just feel like I'm putting everyone in danger by doing this," I sigh.

"We'll be safe," he mumbles as he turns more over towards me. He wraps his arms around my stomach and he digs his head in between my neck and my chest.

I sigh as his warmth against me comforts me.

Just then my phone goes off. It was the boss.

'Meet me at the place where you got dropped off. You're coming back tonight. I'll have someone else kill Dazai.'

I make sure Dazai didn't see any of it. He didn't seem to have even notice it going off but I could be mistaken.

"Turn off your phone, you don't need to reply," he shuts my phone off.

"What do I do about him though?" I ask.

"The president I'm sure already saw that message. Whether he's going to check it out, or he leaves him alone is up to him," Dazai mentions.

"What do you mean 'already saw that message?'" I ask as I try to sit up.

It was a fail at sitting up but Dazai moved to face me.

"The president asked me to send him all youre text messages with your boss. That would include new messages," Dazai explains.

"That's a total invasion of privacy!" I scoff.

"It was to ensure everyone's safety. Besides it's only between you and your formal boss; who you wouldn't happen to know his name would you?" He asks. "You and your boss never said each others names."

"I do, I know all his information due to him keeping me close to him," I cross my arms.

"Can you say?" He pleads.

"Dazai, right now I'm not in the mood for an interrogation," I reply.

"Alright, I'll leave you be. Am I still allowed to me here with you though?" He pouts.

"I'm not going to kick you out. What do you want to talk about exactly?" I reply.

"Nothing in particular," he whispers as he got real close to my face. "Now that you're not my enemy, am I allowed to kiss you?"

To kiss me?! Has he wanted to do that before? Has he given me signs to kiss him and I ignored them?

He backed up a bit as I hesitated to answer. The mood was rapidly decreasing as I took to long to answer.

"I get it, too soon," he sighs as he's about to get up.

I grab his arm before he gets to far away from the bed; and kissed him before the mood was destroyed completely. In order for me to reach him; I had to made him bend over since he stood up.

He pulls away and tries to be a smart ass. Although his arms wrap around my body as he leans over the bed while standing up.

"What if I didn't want a kiss now?" He smirks.

"Shut up, you suggested it," I quickly kiss him.

He didn't let me pull away so we just continued on with the kiss. When he pulled away we both were out of breath.

Dazai raises his hand to my cheek and smiles.

"You haven't been drinking have you?" He suddenly asks.

"Not since this morning," I reply.

"So this isn't just a drunk kiss, you actually mean it?" His lips crease up into a smile.

"If this was a drunk kiss you would know it," I smirk has he continues to kiss me.

He starts to travel down towards my neck. He tries going farther with the kiss but I stop him.

I bring his lips back to mine as his hand caresses my thigh.

He pulls away with his breath all shaky. My hands made its way to his hips as I wrap my arms around his hips so he's closer to me.

"I hate when you make me want you; but make it difficult to have you," he whispers in my ear, sending a chill down my spine.

"That's my specialty," I decided to play his little game back.

With his hand that was on my thigh; he moves it to my cheek with his thumb on my bottom lip.

"Would you let me if I tried?" He asks before getting extremely close to my lips once again.

Everything just happened so fast after that. By the time I even just caught my breath I was lying next to Dazai mostly unclothed.

It was too dark in the room to notice any

Dazai's arm was around me as I laid there; enjoying his warmth.