San Lang sits stunned at the words. What had he just said? Did he hear that right? Surely not. Xie Lian didn't remember him. No one remembers him for what he was. "No. I-what?" He chokes out.

Xie Lian grins through tears. It's a pitiful sight really. So much sadness surged with a happiness San Lang can relate to.

"Hua cheng." Xie Lian repeats. "Hua Cheng, Hua Cheng Hua Cheng." He chants. "I really can believe it. Your alive- my love, my life!" Xie Lian hiccups tears still flowing. Hua Cheng doesn't know how to react. He's overwhelmed. He never would have thought his destined partner would remember him after so long. And it really has been so long.

"All this time? I never thought... I never- I-" The boys eyes suddenly roll back and he slumps forward limply. "Dianxia!" Hua Cheng cries cradling the boy to his chest. "Dia- Xie Lian?" He asks softer tapping the boys cheek gently. Hua Cheng's face darkens.

"Don't hide you cowards. Come here and speak." He commands into the air sharply. All happiness and warmth gone.

Suddenly two creature are before him. "It's for the best Hua Cheng. Xie Lian... he's not stable enough for it. His body is still too weak." The one on the left says sadly nudging their snout against the boys cheek.

Hua Cheng looks up furious. "Is it? Is it really? Other than high emotions he seemed fine to me! And you-" He mutters lowly to the one on the right. "How could you be in on this. You dare to betray the one you serve?"

The hell hound huffs almost uncaring but Hua Cheng can hear the brief panic that bleeds through. "I'm not. I had no idea Shi Qingxuan was Xie Lian's familiar. Or that you'd be here. But they're right. The memories could hurt him. Can't you feel it? His power streams are far to chaotic. The higher his emotions the more dangerous his condition would get. He must stay sated. Besides we have uninvited guests." He says ear twitching. "Perhaps you could let off some steam on them?"

Hua Cheng gazes forwarded towards the forest. Ignoring the hell hound.

"Your right." He says standing, Xie Lian cradled close in his arms. He makes his way to the house to place the boy down safely.

The bed it's cleared and Xie Lian is laid upon it. Hua Cheng sighs looking at him. Of course they can't have a good thing. Of course someone must ruin it with stupidity.

Xie Lian looks so peaceful sleeping there. Eyes closed, face rested. Hua Cheng wonders when the last well deserved rest Xie Lian indulged in was. Far to long ago he's sure. Well he can change that now. Everything will change now but first...

He triples the protection on the house. Only himself, Xie Lian and both their familiars can enter the property now. Not that he intends the two pests to survive but just in case.

As he walks out again he stares down at the forest edge. The two don't hide themselves well. Hua Cheng almost laughs at the clear trail they've left him. "How utterly foolish." He says. "Grant me my form?" He Xuan asks. Hua Cheng scowls. "Do you not own manors? Do not demand things of me."

The hell hound growls. "Give me my human form- please." He rephrased. Hua Cheng laughs angrily. "Whatever." He says waving a hand. "Granted."

The hound seems to grin as his body morphs. A dark light shrouding him. Suddenly there's two men walking toward the area in the forest. One blood red one pitch black.

"Would you like a form as well?" Hua Cheng asks Shi Qingxuan. The tiger trails them and humms. 'I'm unable to take anything other than what my witch gives me.' They say. Hua Cheng clicks his tongue. "Human? Granted." He says not even watching the transformation.

He noticed He Xuan hang back waiting for the other. What a fool. He's so clearly infatuated yet he doesn't know of it. Hua Cheng briefly wonders is Shi Qingxuan feels the same. But then he remembers the two absolutely fools who came into his territory.

A delicate pastel green smoke rises and Shi Qingxuan emerges in their human form. A beautiful green white and pink hanfu flowing behind them. Light brown hair done up in twists and curls wined with hanging flower pins and beads of every kind.

Their face is gorgeous, a delicate flower adorning their forehead, peach lips and a soft blush. They look like a goddess ascended.

Shi Qingxuan smiles widely stepping forward. They wobble on their feet hands outstretched to balance them. It had been so long. But why can this demon do such spells and grant such when he's not Xie Lian.

He Xuan snorts a soft blush on his cheeks. "Your robs are outdated." Shi Qingxuan looks past He Xuan and his jabs locking eyes with Hua Cheng. "How?" They ask. "Am I human now?"

Hua Cheng shrugs. "Xie Lian could control He Xuan if he so chose. It's really not that strange. In fact I'd dare call it normal." Shi Qingxuan shakes their head light brown locks flowing around and defying gravity. He Xuan is definitely not staring at the pretty "outdated" robes or the pretty face or or-

"How." They ask again more sternly.

He Xuan snorts snapping out his daze. "Shouldn't you know this? Those two did the marital dance of Xian Le. They're one. Their belongings are one. And their power is one."

Shi Qingxuan stumbles. He Xuan catches them. "No way. Xie lian agreed? My- my baby agreed to a marriage?! With you?!"

"What don't approve? A bit late for that." Hua Cheng laughs following the trail. "No it just- wait your powers... he- Xie Lian he-"

Hua Cheng nods. "He will not die. I will make sure of it." Shi Qingxuan laughs still clinging to He Xuan. "So that's why you did this? To save him? Even when it's been so long? You still love him!"

Hua Cheng sighs. "Of course I do. I became strong for him."

"You became a dem-" He Xuan covers Shi Qingxuan mouth. "Hush now tiger. Let us focus more."

Shi Qingxuan blinks looking up. "Focus?" He Xuan grins scooping the being up. "Yes focus on us. If they can dance why can't we?"

Hua Cheng looks behind at the two spinning fools. "You have fun I have two past pests I must visit."

"Have fun and don't be messy~" He Xuan calls. "Messy?" Shi Qingxuan echoes.