Chapter Five

Serena.

Tianna get the ball and starts dribbing. Marquis ran towards. She bounced it me I start running and dribbling down the court. I saw Romeo running towards me. I get to the 3 line and throw the ball up. I make the shot.
"Oooo. Lil girl got buckets now?" Romeo smiled. I rolled my eyes. Zeke threw the ball in to Marquis, Tianna ran towards him. Marquis passed to Raquan and Niyah ran to him. He crossed her. Damn. Monae ran towards him he tried to pass it to Romeo but I stole it and dribbled it down and made a lay-up.
"Damn. What's wrong?" Zeke asked when made a face.
"Nothing. Let's finish the game." I jogged to my team.
"Alright. Change of plan. Tianna you got August. Nae you got Zeke. Niyah got Marquis. I'll take Raquan."
"I suck against August." Tianna complained.
"I'll take him!!" Nae said quickly.
"No way. You're distracted." She frowned.
"No game switch. Rena just stick with August you're the only one that can take him." I heard the whistle blow. Lord. I looked at the clock. 30 seconds left. We were going to win. The scored was now 20-40. So why try?
I met August at the center. Again, I jumped and smacked the ball to my team. Tianna passed it to Nae, Nae to Niyah, Niyah to Me. I ran down, Romeo stuck his arm out and tried to steal the ball. I ran faster. Him right behind me. I stopped and jumped up but kept the ball, he jumped then came down, I quickly made the shot. The buzzer went off.
"Daayyuuummmm." I heard the boys laugh at Romeo. I walked to coach. She was laughing too.
"Good job Johnson. Alright ladies. That's then end of practice.... Hey, coach. You owe me 20." She walked over to the boys' coach.
"Whooo girl you did that." Ziggy said.
"Thanks." I took my jersey off and threw on my ballin' shorts and socks and slides. I zipped and threw my duffle bag over my shoulder and walked out to the gym and sat on the bleachers.
"Hey." I turned and saw... oh my god. Jacob.
"Wassup?" I said.
"Good game." He dapped me up.
"Thanks." I looked at my phone. He sat next to me.
"You wanna chill sometime?" I looked at him.
"Sure." I smiled.
"Cool. Can I have your number beautiful?" I took his phone and put my comtact in there of course, with a basketball emoji. I gave it back to him. He smiled and pecked me on my cheek. I blushed and turned away.
"Why do you girls always hide your blushes?" I shrugged back shoulders.
"I don't know." He chuckled.
"Alright. I'll text you tonight boo." I nodded. He left. A few seconds later Romeo sat next to me.
"What?"
"Was that your boyfriend?"
"Why?"
"Curious."
"No."
"Oh well. Be careful. And nice game. You really got some buckets." He got up and left. Be careful? The hell he talking about? I saw the boys amd girls teams come out of the locker rooms. My phone buzzed. It was Jacob.
Text convo:

Jake: hey, beautiful.
BBGRena: hey.
Jake: Wanna go to the movies friday?
BBGRena: Sure. Time?
Jake: 7. I'll pick you up.
BBGRena: Kk. I'll text you my address later. I gtg.
Jake: bye beautiful.
BBGRena: Lol byee
End text convo.

I didn't realize I was smiling until Zeke, Romeo and Monae sat around me.
"Oooooo. Who got you smiling girlll??" Zeke asked tryna sound like Monae.
"Shut up, Zeke!" Monae snapped. We laughed.
"It's nobody." I turned my head.
"That "nobody" is Jacob." I heard Romeo say. I gave him a death stare.
"Perez??? Why didn't you tell me yall was talkin'?" Monae snapped.
"We weren't until 5 minutes ago." I said still staring at Romeo. He was trying not to make eye contact with me.
"Be careful. He's too quiet." Zeke said. I smiled.
"I will." I smiled.

-

Friday night.

I put on my faded jean pencil skirt. My camo crop top and timbs with gold accessories. I got a text.

Jake: I'm here baby.

I smiled and ran down stairs.
"Bye. Mom! Be back at 10."
"Ok." I shut the door and saw Jake leaning against his car. He looked me up and down.
"Damn. You look good." I hugged him.
"Thank you." He opened the door for me and got in on the other side.
"So what movie you wanna see?" He asked.
"Either Unfriended or 50 shades of grey." I said.
"Unfriended." He said laughing.
"50 shades of grey is like watching porn." I laughed and thought about it. The ride wasn't long. We pulled up 10 minutes later and made our way to the ticket booth.
"2 tickets to Unfriended, 7:30 viewing." Jacob held me by my waist. I blushed.
"You ready?" He looked at me.
"Yeah." We headed towards the theatre and sat in the back row.

-

The movie was ok. It wasn't that scary. Actually it was kinda stupid.
"I know I'm not the only one that thought that movie was stupid." Jacob looked at me.
"No you're not, that movie was really stupid." We laughed. He grabbed my waist and pulled me into the family bathroom and locked the door. He pinned me up against the wall.
"Jacob what are y-" He kissed me and added his tongue. His hands traveled to my butt and I kissed him back. He lifted my skirt and slid hand in my panties. I moaned into the kiss. I felt him slide one finger inside me. He pulled back.
"You a virgin?" I nodded. He started kissing on my neck. He put another finger inside me. I let out a low moan. "Jaaakee." He started rubbing and massaging my clit, sliding hus fingers in and out of me. I threw my head back.
"Shhhh... don't moan." I tried my best. He pulled my head down and kissed me again. Then his pace got faster. My body jerked a bit.
"It's okay babygirl. Just let it out." He whispered in my ear. I felt my body tense up. I held on to him, tight. He got on his knees and I felt his tongue replace his fingers. I ran my hands through his hair. He started sucking and licking my lips.
"Mmmmm." He put his tongue deep inside of me and slowly slid it out. He pulled skirt back down and pecked my lips.
"You taste good." I giggled.

-

We pulled up to my house.
"I know you're the picky type when it comes to guys but, will you think about letting me be yours?" I pecked his lips.
"I will." I got out and went inside.
"Hey mom!" I hugged her.
"Why are you so happy?" She asked looking at me.
"I don't know." I grabbed a water bottle out the frig.
"Monae's upstairs." I drank half the bottle.
"Ok." I jogged upstairs to my room. Monae was in my bed watching tv. I turned it off.
"Hey!!" She jumped up.
"Whatchu want?" I smiled.
"To chill. Why you all happy?" She gave me a suspicous look.
"I don't knowww."
"Oh my gosh!!" She jumped up in excitement.

Lol that's not even close to the scenes yet to come Lmaoooo. That one was a teaser. Just wait ;). Keep Reading!!! Brag about it !!!