Chapter Fifteen

Serena.

I laced up my white adidas and went to my bathroom to blow-dry my damp hair. I decided to wear it in its natural state, even though it's very puffy. I looked at my light brown hair in its curly state. It was cute with my diamond studs. I heard a car horn beep. I turned my light off and put my phone and money in my pocket. I jogged downstairs and grabbed my keys. I saw him leaning up against his car in the same exact outfit. His shirt wasn't that big on me, it was almost fitted. He smiled when I stood in front of him.
"Nice outfit." He kissed me.
"Thank you. Your's is....ok." I joked. He picked me up and put me over his shoulder.
"PUT ME DOWN!" I kept trying to kick my feet but, he held them together.
"Say, Chresanto, you are the sexiest boyfriend I ever had, you rock every outfit."
"NO!"
"Alright then." He pushed me further over his shoulder. I felt like I was gonna fall.
"OKOK!!" He put back in front of him.
"Chresanto you are the sexiest boyfriend I ever had, you rock every outfit." I folded my arms and looked away. He laughed.
"Don't be mad." He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek.
"Don't make me drag you upstairs." He whispered in my ears. I couldn't help but to laugh.
"You're such as freak."
"You have no idea. You ready?" I nodded. He opened the door for me.

-

We walked, I saw Zeke and Monae. They were laughing at something.
"Yo Z!!" Romelio called out. Zeke and Monae got and walked towards towards us. Monae look irritated but she put on a smile.
"Renaaa. Yall look so cutee." Romelio grabbed my hand.
"Thank you." I smiled.
"What movie yall wanna see?" Zeke asked.
"Anything's ok with me." I said. I saw bae nod in agreement.

Monae.

"Ight. 22 Jump Street it is then." Zeke grabbed my hand. We're dating now. I'm glad we talked about it to.
"Are you two?" Serena gestured. I nodded and blushed.
"OH MY GOSH!! NAEEE." She hugged me. I love Serena don't get me wrong but, I'm still jealous. We headed to the ticket booth.
"4 tickets to 22 jump street." Zeke said.
"48.32" The cashier said.
"All yall owe me." Zeke said pulling a 50 out his wallet. We laughed and grabbed our tickets. The guys went to go get us our drinks.
"I'm sooo ready for this championship so I can get my scholarship." Serena said.
"I'm ready to be on that COURT." I did my Kobe ballin' gesture. We laughed.

Romelio.

Me and Zeke waited for our food.
"So how's it going with you and her?" I asked.
"Good actually and we aint even fuck....yet." I laughed.
"I bet you counting the seconds to that shit." He nodded.
"Ayo...I just realized. They both got some fat asses." We both looked back them. He was right, but Serena's was fatter.
"Timeout, last time I checked Serena ass was not THAT fat." He looked at me. I winked.
"Daayyyummm." He laughed.
"My nigga put in that work." He dapped me up.
"I swear yo. Everytime we alone, she give me that feeling. I just wanna make love to her." Zeke stared at me.
"You really love her don't you?" I nodded. He put his hand on my shoulder.
"Take care of her bro." I smiled.
"Oh, I will." He laughed. Our food came. We paid the total and walked over to the girls.

Serena.

"Shhhh. Here they come." Me and Monae put on fake smiles.
"What yall up to?" Romelio asked. We shook our heads. I grabbed my popcorn and kissed his cheek. Monae did the same to Zeke. We had a bet going on and we couldn't tell the guys. I grabbed my drink and took a sip but, someone bumped into me. I started coughing. Romelio took the drink from me and patted my back.
"Yo what the hell?" I said.
"Oh I'm sor-" Ah shit.
"Sorry." Jake said blankly. He looked at me then Romelio. Romelio grabbed my hand.
"Yea ok whatever, Jake."
"I'll get you some napkins." He went away. I looked up at bae, his jaw was clenching.
"Whooaa, Romeo, can I talk to you real quick?" Zeke, Romeo and Monae went to calm him down. Jake came back with some napkins. I grabbed them and started wipping my mouth.
"How have you been?" I have him a 'duh' look.
"Fine." I rolled my eyes.
"You remember when we were at this place." He looked aroubd and smiled. I felt a wave of embarassment and anger fall over me.
"No. I don't." I folded my arms. He looked annoyed. Before he could say anything else, Romeo came back over and grabbed my hand again.
"It was good chatting with you again." Jake said with a smirk.
"I'm sure of it, because it won't happen again." Romelio said with a serious face. Jake looked irritated. We turned and headed for the movie with Zeke and Monae.

Monae.

Chres is so cute when he's angry. He should have been mine instead of Serena's. I TALKED to him FIRST. Why did he do this? I'm not IN LOVE with Zeke. I thought I was, now I'm not so sure. I mean I love him but, I'm not IN LOVE WITH HIM. There's a difference people. We sat in the bacm row of the theatre. 20 minutes in the movie, I lost interest. I looked over at Chres and Rena. She had her head on his shoulder. He lifted her chin and they started making out. I folded my arms and kept my attention on the movie. That should have been me.

Serena.

Romelio left another hickie mark on my neck. I didn't notice until he pointed it out after the movie.
"Really?" I stared at him. He laughed.
"I'm marking what's mine." He winked. Monae and Zeke joined us.
"Hey gu-" Nae looked at neck.
"Hickie?" I nodded.
"Oh." She said blankly. What's her problem?

Seriously....
Read! Vote! Comment! Enjoy!