Chapter Thirty-Two

**Chresanto's POV**

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. YOUR SOUTHSIDE CLASS OF 2015!!!" We cheered and threw our hats in the air. Serena came over towards me and hugged me.
"We did it!!" She kissed my face repeatedly. The whole basketball team huddled together and took a selfie.

**Nobody's POV**

Jacob Perez is now serving the maximum sentence of 25 to life in prison for the murder of Marco. Kate got five years for aiding him in his drug operation and she lost her baby. Chresanto and Serena went to miami state university together on a basketball scholarship. Monae is pregnant with Jacobs baby but Zeke will accept it as his own. In the future Chresanto hopes to marry Serena. But Jacob will soon be released on bail from his cousin. He learned that Monae has his baby and that Serena and Chresanto are still together. Being that he has it rough since he didnt graduate, he is later killed from drug overdose. Nobody attends his funeral and the future still holds more secrets. As for Serena, she becomes a hot female athelete and celebrity. So does Chresanto. They're the hottest couple in Miami.

15 years later
**Serena's POV**

"I'm pregnant." I cheered. Chres face lit up. He picked me up and spun me around.
"FINALLY. I'm going to have a child." He kissed me so passionately.
"Thank you." He said putting his forehead on mine.
"For what? You helped." I laughed.
"For being mine. And staying that way. And not giving up on us." He said seriously.
"I didn't just do it for you." I kissed him again. He added his tongue. My life is so perfect. I have a husband and a child on the way. We both make money. Oh god. Nothing is more precious than this moment. Now I havr to figure out how I'm to tell my mom. I smiled to myself.
"What?" Chres said looking at me.
"We have all of this...I couldn't ask for anything more."
"I know and we going to keep doing what we do best to make this money and keep our happiness forever."

"Ball." I smiled.

The End.