Chapter Twelve

Monae.

I texted Serena two hours ago. She never texted me back. I'm sooo bored. I got a text from Zeke. Text convo:

ZDatNigga: ready to talk now?
NaeNae: yea.
ZDatNigga: so, about this whole liking me thing. How long?
NaeNae: ever since me and serena met you but you wanted her so I fell back.
ZDatNigga: y u aint say nun after she turned me down?
NaeNae: that would look stupid looking at the fact that I was never your first choice.
ZDatNigga: damn. U rite.
NaeNae: yea. And wbu? How u feel?
ZDatNigga: don't get me wrong you cute and all but, I need to know you like I know Romeo and Serena.
NaeNae: so you wanna chill more?
ZDatNigga: yea. It's raining tho, we'll discuss during the week.
NaeNae: ok :)
ZDatNigga: ite. ;)
End text Convo.

I sat back on my bed and smiled. My phone buzzed again. It was a kik message from Jacob?
Kik convo:

Jake: hey sexy.
NaeNae: fuck is you?
Jake: chill out.
NaeNae: fuck do you want?
Jake: you ;)
NaeNae: bye.
Jake: chilll. I just wanted to let you know something.
NaeNae: what!!
Jake: I only dated serena to get you to notice me beautiful
NaeNae: bs. Bye -_-
End kik convo.

The fuck yo? I'm telling Serena....if she EVER text back!! Damn!

Serena.

I woke up, still on his chest. I was about to get up but he pulled me closer, to him. I looked up at him. His were low but, open. He had a small smile on his face. I pecked his lips and layed back on his chest. I started playing with his fingers.
"I'm soo sore man." He laughed.
"I didn't make you want it."
"By the way you kept kissing on me? You shittin' me." I chuckled.
"And I need a shower but, I don't wanna move. It hurts." I mumbeld. He sat up and grabbed my legs. I pulled a blanket over me. He carried me bridal style to my bathroom. He started the shower.
"Can I join you?" I looked at him.
"Chill I won't do anything. I know you're still sore baby." I nodded and stepped in and he got in after me. Grabbed the soap and started lathering up. I ran the soap across his body. He looked down at me and pulled me closer. He kissed me and added his tongue. I added mine and wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled away and put a stopper in the tub and turned the shower off and let the water run. I added some bubbles. He sat down and I sat on him. The tub was 3/4 full. I turned it off. We soaked and held on to each other.

-

"I'm hungry as fuck." I said laying acrosd my bed like a starfish. Chres walked out the bathroom.
"Want pizza? Half hawaiian half pepperoni?"
"How did you know I like those?" I sat up.
"I didn't, I know most people love pepperoni and hawaiian is one of my personal favorites." He sat next to me. I grabbed my phone and called the pizza place to make our order. After I was finished, I saw Romelio looking at my trophy case.
"Damn, you really a baller aint you? He touched my 1st place state trophy from 4th grade. His hands glided across the case until it came to the empty spot in the middle.
"What belongs here?" He looked at me.
"Championship next month." He picked up my basketball.
"You gotta hoop?" I nodded.
"It's in the garage." I looked out the window. It was still raining.
"Play me." He said seriously.
"Why?"
"Remember when I first met you, you still owe me a one on one." I shrugged.
"I you gonna lose." I stood up and walked to my closet to get a tanktop.
"Wanna bet on that?" He walked over.
"Sure."
"If I win, I want you."
"Didn't you already have me." I said groaning. I still felt sore. He laughed.
"Fine. If I win, you have to carry me around in school on Monday." I just remembered it's still Saturday... why is this day going by so slow? I checked the time. It's 9:34. He shrugged and we headed to the garage. I turned on the light and moved a couple boxes out the way. Our garage is pretty big. I met him in the center.
"You ready?" I asked. He nodded.
"First one to 5 wins....GO!" I stole the ball, took it back and made a shot. He stared at me.
"Told you." I shrugged. He took his shirt off. My god, his body is so... perfect.
"Time to play for real." He grabbed the ball. I met him at the center again. He started dribbling. I tried to take the ball but, he crossed me. He jumped and made the shot. I grabbed the ball, the met me center. It was quiet except for the rain tapping the garage door. I started dribbling. He tried to steal the ball. I ran down, he followed. I bounced the ball behind me to my right hand. He went for it, I bounced it to my left and jumped. I missed the shot. He ran after it and jumped and missed it too. We both went after the ball I caught it. He started guarding me. I dribbled the ball down again then crossed him. I jumped but he stole the ball and dribbled it down, jumped and made the shot.
"2-1" He said panting. I took my shirt off. I was wearing a sports bra.
"Let's go." I said seriously. I hate losing. For the next 10 minutes, it was constent back and forth. I have four points he has three.
"Game point." I said. I dribbled the ball and tried to cross him but he stole it and made the shot.
"Tied actually." He said seriously. He looked mad. I dribbled the ball down he chased me. I went for the hoop but, he kept guarding me and made it hard for me to shoot. I went in for a lay-up. I missed. He took the ball and tried crossing, I stole it. I dribbled it to the hoop and bounced it behind me. I went for the shot... I missed. What the fuck? He went for the shot and missed. I catch my breath and cross him dribbling fast towards the hoop. I jump to make a lay-up but miss AGAIN. He grabbed he ball and dunked it. He both put our hands on our heads, panting.
"Game...over." I frowned and crossed my arms. He walked over towards me and smashed his lips into mine. I tried backing away but he took a step closer and held me close to his body. I gave in. I closed my eyes and let my hands explore his body. I felt him sigh into the kiss. He gripped my ass and added his tongue. I added my tongue, I felt a bulge form his pants. He pulled my front close to. I moaned when I felt it rub against my clit. Ding Dong!!!! Shit.....

Waaaaaab ! Most of yall THOUGHT. Read! Brag! Enjoy! Vote! Comment!