Chapter Twenty-Three

Serena.

Katie came back with our drinks.
"You're food is almost ready." She said making eye contact with everyone except me then walking away.
"I swear I think Ima whined up killing some people today." I said staring at her walking away. Everyone laughed. Chres started singing.. not loud of course.
"You're a goddess in the bedroom, Devil in them skin tights, this drug that aint use to, but ok I'll be alriiight, try my best to please you, show you what it means toooo, be a victim of loveee, so turn on that red lightt, ohhhh, turn on that redd liightt, ohhh hooo aye, we gone be bumpin and grindin, seems like you readyy to s-" I covered his mouth.
"Boy! Why are you singing Songs on 12 Play???" Zeke and Monae looked at him. Chres looked at Zeke and winked.
"Shidd, bae you know why." He looked me up and down and bit his bottom lip. We started laughing and a few seconds later our food arrived.
"Enjoy!" Katie said placing our food in front of us. Monae finished her food within 7 minutes and then Zeke.
"Damn, hungry asses." Chres said looking at their clean plates.
"Shit, hungry aint got nothing to do with it." Zeke said rubbing his stomach. Me and Chres finished our food. We each paid our portion of the check and Zeke was the only one who left a 3$ tip. I made a face at him.
"What?! She deserve something." I looked at the three dollars and took one.
"Not that damn much." I put the dollar in my pocket and walked out. Zeke shook his head.
"Sooo, where we going now?" Monae said scrolling on her phone.
"Well, we need to decide what colors we're wearing to prom." Chres said looking at me through the rear view mirror.
"And I still need an answer." Zeke said looking back at Monae. She leaned over the seat pecked his lips.
"I say yes."
"Awwwww look at yall." I said repeated pointing at them. They laughed.
"Soooo Mall?" Chres shrugged.
"Lezzz git it." Zeke said turning the music on. He played my song: Bobbing Season.

"All you bitches pay attention, I need that money, fuck yo feelins. Can I get a witness? It's Robbin Season, Bobbin Bitches. It's Robbin Season, Bobbin Bitches. Damn I'm bout my buisness. It's Robbin Season, Bobbin Bitches."

He started bouncing up and down. I started spittin the rap part.

"Yeah, it's Robbin Season, keep that chrome tight. Chasing out the money, shit this finna be a long night. Bunch of double O's so when I see you bitches on sight, pass I couple bitches, when I hit she get that long pipe like, bang, bang, and I'm on it and I'm riding around with my billies, Fuck. Niggas talking that gansta shit and I'm terrorizing yo city, boy. You aint really gone pop nothing, my young niggas gonna pop somethin, yo girl call for that main dick and I hit her ass before her pops come."

Chres turned the music off.
"HEYY!!" I looked at.
"Yall needa sit down." He said looking at me and Zeke. I sat down and folded my arms. Monae starting laughing at Zeke's expression.
"What are you guys going to wear?" Monae looked at me. I thought for a moment, then shrugged.
"Either Red and Black or Pink and white."
"Pink amd white." Chres said looking at me through the rear view mirror.
"Pink and white it is then. What about you guys?" I looked at Monae.
"Shiid I want a light blue in it." Zeke said intruding our conversation.
"How about, light blue and white then?" Monae suggested. Zeke nodded.
"You know what this means right?" Chres looked at Zeke.
"What?" Zeke shrugged.
"That match game finna be tight as a bit." He winked at Zeke. Zeke looked confused, then smiled and starting laughing. I stared at Zeke, then at Chres. They stopped laughing.
"So uhh mall for the girls. Tailor for us." Chres announced.
Me and Monae sat back. My phone buzzed.
Text convo:

NaeNae: what do you think they mean?
He'sBae: Something dirty probably.
NaeNae: coach gone be pissed we missed practice.
He'sBae: she be ite.
NaeNae: Lol bet.
End text convo.

We pulled up to the mall and got oyt the car.
"I thought the mall was for the girls." I looked at Chres as he held to my waist walking behind me.
"I forgot there's other niggas in the mall. I gotta stick with whats mine." He whispered in my ear then kissed my neck. I giggled then I felt his hands travel to the front of my pants. As much as I didn't want him to stop I had to stop him, we're in public. I moved his hands away.
"We're in public." I let out.
"Mmm you right." He started sucking on my neck. I sighed.
"Chill out. We is in public." Zeke said holding Monae's hands.
"I tried to tell him." I said trying to break away from his grip but, he held me tighter.
"You aint going no where. You're mine." He said looking down at me.
"I know." I pecked his lips.
"Let's go. I'm ready to find this dress." Monae smiled.
"Alright." We talked in and made our way to a store called Sparkles N More. Me and Monae ran inside. We heard the guys sigh. Then they saw the cashier looking at us and walked in. I looked at the guy behind the desk. He wasn't better than bae but, he was still cute. He had hazel eyes, lightskin, box hair cut, and his biceps were shaped perfectly. 9 out of 10. His teeth aren't perfect but they compliment him.
"How may I help you two beautiful ladies?" He smiled at us. Me and Monae blushed. Chres and Zeke came up behind us.
"Yes, you can help US. WE need a dress thats pink and white for OUR prom." Chres said gripping my hand. He stared at me like he wanted to bite my head off. I just looked down.
"Yes. And WE need a light blue and white dress for OUR prom." Zeke said hugging Monae from behind. The guy chuckled.
"Is there a budget?"
"Yea. Nothing over 500$" Chres said.
"I can work with that." He stepped from behind the counter and went to the back.
"Geez. Can you let the blood circulate to my hand now?" I pulled my hand away.
"You better not do that again." He stared at me with all seriousness.
"You either." Zeke said to Monae but, not as serious as Chres. He looked hella pissed. I looked down.
"I didn't do anyth-" He lifted my chin and kissed me immdiately adding his tongue and wrapping his arms around my waist. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck.
I heard the guy clear his throat. Holding up two gorgeous dresses. We broke away and I stared at the pink and white dress. It was perfect.

Awwww....that was weird tho. Sorry I been so busy in skool.