Where's my RoboDad?

Today, like every other day was, bright, saturated, fun. All things that our Hero, Y/n, was not feeling. It's Career Day. A day where your parent's or guardians show off their profession. 

Now, it would be your average day. 

If you were the average teen, but like a lot of the wacky characters in this universe, you're usually not. Y/n Stark is a New Yorker who got bit by a stupid spider, fights those who do wrong on those not deserving. Got placed in a different universe for whatever reason. Speaking of Y/n they're currently having a teeny, tiny mental breakdown.

First, her real adoptive Dad is dead. Along with her biological parents, and her Aunty is also dead. Instead of spiralling into a depressive state, Y/n decided to call her Dad

Now, this should be simple to those whom lack emotional awareness and empathy, like your Author. Just bring your not-dead, dead Dad, and continue on, and forget, locking all of your trauma in a little decorative box in your mind, and burying said box in your deepest memories, but they can't.

They can't bring in their Mom, Pepper as she's not available, and her Dad, the very much famous Tony Stark. Is... well Tony Stark! Sure, Y/n can bring out the puppy brown eyes, but the point of going by her old name is to avoid the human eye! She doesn't want all that unnecessary attention on her being, so he isn't really an option. And he's being petty about it.

"Nah, bitch. I ain't being petty." Tony speaks over the phone to his adopted child.

"Dad! You just said 'Nah, bitch!'" She repeats his words with relinquish. "Dad! You know the reason why you can't come here..." groaning this out while rubbing her forehead. 

"I think that it's hurtful that you're being inconsiderate of your 'Pop Pop's' feelings. For all you know I've have a god awful week and this is the cherry on top that'll make me spiral down." Tony says with a glib tone to his voice.

"Did you have a terrible week?" She replies, calculating how much of a hassle it would be if she did let her Dad come to Paris and show off.

"We'll, no, but that's not the point I'm making." His voice becoming more softer with a hint of sass.

Y/n sat outside of the school, contemplating whether or not she should invite her Dad or not. 

She chose the ladder. After rejecting her Father she returned to the class, passing by Adrien as he went outside, presumably to call his Parent. Taking a seat she watched as Marinatte's Dad, Tom. Introduced himself and what he does in his line of work. 

Like any other heroine, she stared at the window, getting lost in her thoughts. 

"Thank you, Mr. Dupain. Now, let's meet Alya's mom, who is head chef at the Grand Paris hotel, owned by our mayor, Mr. Bourgeois." Their Lovely teacher, Mme. Bustier stated. In excitement, Y/n reverted their attention to Marinette, who walked around the class. Handing out amazing looking croissants.

Y/n seemed to always have a passion for the art of baking and decorating, but due to her extremely busy schedule of being Spiderwoman, and honour student and being Tony Stark and Pepper Pot's daughter, she doesn't exactly have time for hobbies.

After eating her free croissant in  a couple of seconds, Y/n began to stare off into the void of space until Mme. Bustier called on her by name. 

"Pardon?" Y/n asked, not recalling a single thing her angel of a teacher said. 

"It's fine Dear. I was saying that Felix Agreste, who we all know as our own, Adrien Agreste's brother will be returning to class after a business conference hi-their Father made him attend." She ends this sentence with a smile.