First Day Jitters

You were trying to control your breathing immensely, but you just couldn't. I kind of find it odd personally I mean you can tow buses with your bod', break through walls with your hand, AND you make bomb ass cookies, so why so serious? 

It's the first day of school dumb-ass.

I told you last chapter one of those conversations we're going to be emotional.

You began walking towards the school, it was huge it reminded you of your old high school where everything was strangely sticky, the halls kind of stunk, and the teachers were trying but, this  place looks great it's so clean!

You walked to your new home room Mme. Buster? Busie I have no clue how to pronounce it but due to my research she seems nice so sweet! 

It's 10 minutes til home room so you popped a squat on a bench and observed your surroundings like a normal person.

 You saw a bunch of blank people you know background then there's the rest, tall dude with a neck thicker than my thigh- no nothing thicker than these thighs, my head I'll say his neck is thicker than my head, yeah. 

A blonde chick glued to this blonde dude and a red head 'school girl' looking lackey, across the court you saw a blue haired girl starring intensely at the blonde one so I assume they have beef of some sort. 

Hey I only watched 3 episodes so I past the due date of knowing the future.

After 10 minutes of totally normal terminator scanning, the bell rang, and like scheduled ants they all walked to class bearing good-byes to their friends whom they don't have class with. Speaking of class I should head to mine. 

After a little this way-no this way dance I finally made it Mme Bustier!

I walked in and it was the freaking worst feeling in my life, EVERYONE looked at me all except that red headed dude in the back. 

"Ah class as I was saying ,this is our new student, so please make them feel welcome! Hello? (Y/n), would you like to introduce yourself properly?" she waved her hand in front of my face to get my attention back on the class.

"But you just said my name isn't that enough?" I'm not the best at people, never was so I've only had a very small handful of friends back in New York, Peter my brother, M.J his girl-friend and Ned guess what? Peter's best friend. Miles, whom went to our school, we also have science and math together before he transferred to some fancy smancy school. 

"Come on (Y/n) this is a safe place" Mme said with a cheerful tone and closed eye smile, I know that this is some BS I mean look at the blonde chick she looks ready to tear me a new one!

"Uh hello my name is (Y/n) S-.....Parker." it's ok meeting you all. I came from Brooklyn New York and I enjoy, art, baking, and....parkour.....?" I ended with a questionable tone.

I guess I'm kind of right about the parkour thing, and I know what you're wondering. Why didn't this hoe tell everyone she's a Stark so they leave her alone. I don't want to go down that hole again, it happened at my old school in America.

The entire class clapped due to in being a requirement when ever anyone announced anything up front.

I wanted to go sit down but then Chloe raised her hand. 

"Yes Ms. Chloe?" Mme. Bustier asked to blonde.

she let out a cackle, "Ya, what's up with her outfit? Were you going up to the mountain you goat." she then started to laugh at her own insult. 

This was a reasonable question, I was training with Dad and His new 'workout program' he developed with is basically VR without the glasses, and you can physically feel the threat/person, who's attacking you.