I Want to Stay

It was a bright sunny day in Paris, France.

Incept for the fact that a certain Marinette Dupen-chang Was freaking over a derby hat. 

Other than that our Protagonist (Y/n) (L/n) was trying to put their life back together.

"Ok, ok, ok, OK, OK, WHAT THE HECK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!".

 You were sitting on top of the Eiffel Tower panicking when you heard the sounds of birds flying away due to (Y/n)'s outbreak made her look up in the sky and at the pigeons wondering and finally coming up with a plan.

"I gotta find my dad".

 (Y/n) found herself walking back down the Eiffel Tower, sure she could have put her suit on and swung down but walking down gave her time to think and wonder where could have Tony Stark be.

'I don't know where Dad could be'. 

'That's if he's still alive here'.

(Y/n) had a sorrow look on her face remembering the terrible last moments she shared with her father. 

Everyone huddled around Tony, the stone look on his face, His fading eyes, The fact that half of his body nearly burnt to a crisp due to those Fucking stones. 

She'll never forget that awful day.

(Y/n) wiped the single tear that fell down her face and looked up smiling, knowing that she should think about all the good memories instead of focusing on the bad.

"Oh god I just left Pepper there!"

Time skipp 

(Y/n) was thinking about Pepper walking down the streets of Paris when the TV displays turned on and a pink egg looking man appeared on screen.

"I've just been told  that someone named, Mr Pigeon is making an announcement".

"Oh dreary day for Parasians" 

Rooo Rooo!

Sorry to ruffle your feathers, but Paris now belongs to the pigeons! 

Flap-flap, Roo-Rooo!

Then it cut out.

'What an 'interesting' person' 

I grabbed my phone from my bag to check The Lady Blog to know what's happening with bubzy and black cat. 

Time skippu

I was at the public library to get free wifi so I can search up Stark. Co. I found out the password through one very awkward talk with the librarian and a library card.

I went on my phone and instead of looking at some dumb meme I searched 'Stark.Co' .

And.