3.The Golden Guard

Y/n's pov
At the moment I'm getting chased by some scouts because they caught me stealing "BY THE ORDER OF THE EMPEROR'S COVEN YOU ARE UNDER ARREST!!" One of the scouts shouted and I just ran faster I turned a sharp right in a ally I then jumped on a few boxes leading to the rooftops the scouts trailing behind me I jumped a few roofs and then decided to jump down and as I continued running I bumped into someone and just my luck it was the Golden Guard.

"Well well well look who we have here, hello there Ms.Darkstar". That was name people gave me because I usually steal at night and not a broad day light and I liked to steal things in form of stars, I couldn't see his face but I could tell he had a smug face, before he could do anything I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine.
( I'm sorry I couldn't help myself 😂)

I started to run again but I couldn't move then I realized that the Golden Guard had trap me with his staff "You really thought you could get away after that little stunt?" I honestly thought it was funny I didn't even tried to hide it "I mean it's not every day you get a chance to kick the Golden Guard in-". "Woah woah relax." This scouts really thinks I going to relax they're trying to arrest me!!

"As long as you do as I say and you don't fight back." He sounded like I was going to listen but he doesn't know me " You really think I'm going to cooperate?" You said with a smile, what he didn't know that ⟟ had a little trick up my sleeve literally, I have a bracelet with a stone that I use to summon a spirit that looks like a type of dragon.

when I used it I casted an illusion spell making it look bigger the scouts run away hitting the Golden Guard on the way causing him to drop me I than grabbed one more thing from the market and went home after a long day "Sissy where have you been?" Rose said as she ran to give me a hug along with Zack "Well let's just say I had a bit of trouble at the market, but that stone you gave me really helped." Zack gave that look that said told you so and he just said "I told you Oracle magic was useful." Lets be honest this kid is going places.

Sorry that the chapters are short
(Edit I fixed some errors and made it make more sense )