We Meet Again

Again not dead just not that motivated anyways enjoy also if you don't know what n/n means it means nickname and I fixing mistakes I made on the other chapters
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Was looking at the person I hate most for various reasons. "N/N CAN WE GO SAY HI TO THE GOLDEN GUARD!??" the way she looked at me was how do I say this? When a kid gives the baby doll eyes and you can't say no? That's it.

I was about to make an excuse saying I couldn't because I had to run an errand but he walked over to us before I could say anything and I thought was about to get caught, but he did the unexpected.

"Hello there children" he said Rose was bolting with excitement but Zack was ummmm............... okay? "What coven are you two thinking about joining when your older?" He asked my siblings .

" I want to join the healing and beast keeping coven!!" basically Rose screamed. " You don't need to know what coven I'm want to join." Zack said, I'm so proud of my baby boy, I nearly cried because of what he said but the Golden Guard had other plans.

"I'm sorry little girl but you can only join one coven that's the rule sorry." And for your information he didn't even sound sorry "And as for you young man don't you know who I am?!" " Woah leave my brother alone" The Golden Guard looked at me for a second I think he knew who was even tho I didn't have my mask, Then Zack did something a never thought a normally sweet boy would do this

HE KICKED THE GOLDEN GUARD IN THE NUTS!!!!!!

"YOU DON'T GET TO TELL MY SISTER WHAT TO DO!!!" So I quickly grabbed the kids and cast a spell to make it look like we teleported before he call the coven scouts

Before we went inside the house, I got on one knee and placed my hand on his shoulder and looked him dead in the eyes and said " Zack that was the most.......brilliant thing I have ever saw you do." I said in a soft voice.

And when I say that his eyes glowed up I mean they actually glowed they were yellow and so beautiful "Does that mean we can watch a movie before bed?" He asked and I couldn't say no, after all he did make me proud.

"Okay 1 movie then bed" Rose and Zack went running inside to pick a movie, but before I went inside I heard a ship the Emperor's ship to be specific and ⟟ saw someone on it.

It was a human?

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
Hello again I'm back but will upload every so often it good to be back writing bye 👋