Luz The Human pt 1

Sorry that I haven't  updated but my friend kept bugging be about it so ill try to be back more often and because I have time I wrote this on Tuesday but It'll come on like Friday or Saturday
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

I'm running out of elixir so I decided to go to Latissa the one place that you can find anything you're looking for.

"Tibbles" "y/n, what a pleasant surprise." The usually?" "Yes thanks Tibbles" I saved Tibbles from getting arrested from the emperor's scouts after coming here because some human messed up his stand in. Bonesborough and in exchange I get anything I need for free.

"You got lucky I only have you sack left" " Thanks Tibbles" I place 20 snails on the table " Consider it as a tip." As I'm about to leave I see something running towards me, no someone "Excuse me.Sorry," she bumps into me and I nearly drop my elixir. "Sorry, EEK" she grabs my hand and runs.

"HEY LET ME GO!" "SORRY BUT THE GOLDEN GUARD IS AFTER ME!" I turn around to see a blond boy, he looks about my age.

"OKAY BUT WHY DRAG ME INTO THIS?!"
she doesn't respond and keeps running at a point that she makes it on top of a building dragging me along with her,

"Wait aren't you that thief that tried to get into our house?" I look at her surprised then realized that she was the girl with the owl lady.
"I don't know and I don't care , see ya" I hear the Golden Guard and the human talk.

"Back up, or-or else!" "Or else what?" He starts walking towards her "Gonna blast me to bits? Nah you're too nice for that." Flay away uh-uh  you know you can't do that either. 'Cause then you'll be leaving behind your precious palismen. You don't tend to think things through, do you, human?" "And as for you he walks towards me.

"I will personally take you to the emperor's coven, where you'll be locked in a dungeon for the rest of your life." His face was so close to me so I stepped back.

" Goldie I would love to go to jail" I made sure the sarcasm was heard in my voice "But I have to kids at home who need me." "Wait kids?" " their my siblings" he thought for a second and stepped back and said pointed at me.

"YOUR THE ONE WITH THE KIDS THAT KICKED ME?!" I had a smirk on my face "Guilty as charged." I did a small bow.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
Sorry that I haven't updated in so long but I lost motivation for this book but I'll try my best to keep updating.
453 words