The Golden Guard pt. 2

Sorry that I haven't posted but I had a lot of stuff that I had to take care of mostly school
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
Y/N Pov:
"Okay I don't know how you know each other" said Luz since she wasn't listening to our conversation "But I think we should work together" she saids while she hugs me and the Golden Guard. "WHAT!?!?!" Me and the Golden Guard said at the same time.

"THERE IS NO WAY WE ARE WORKING TOGETHER!!!!" We both said while getting away from each other. "Why not?" Said Luz "HER KIDS KICKED ME IN MY PRIVATES!!" "CORRECTION MY SIBLINGS KICKED YOU IN THE PRIVATES!!"
I said.

"Okay that was in the past I'm sure we can all work together." "That was a week ago." I tell her "Still c'mon!!" She whined "FINE just stop whining!!" "YES!!".

"Fine but I'm going to arrest you after this!" He really thinks I'm going to cooperate,but then he put hand cuffs on both of our hands. " There that way I can make sure you don't run away and escape." " Seriously!?!?" " yep" he said poping the P "I hate you so much.
"Don't worry, I hate you more." We were starting to have a starring contest but Luz interrupted.

"Awwww you guys are so cute!!" We immediately backed away "NO WERE NOT."

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
I swear this looked longer on paper but at least it's summer break now so I'll try to do more. Also I want to make a Baxter x reader book because there isn't a lot of these out there. Baxter is from Hazbin hotel if you don't know thoughts?