4.The Owl Lady

Y/n's pov
I was taking my siblings to the library for story time with, I think her name is Amity on the way home I stumbled on a house and me being curious, I went to check it out, but before I could get a better look something or someone grabbed me and threw me in the house and when I opened my eyes I see 2 and a half people there

"Who are you and what do you want from me?"
I was scared and confused until another voice spoke "I'm sorry aren't you the one coming to my house?" The lady said she had big white hair and a red dress and on her shoulder was a dog?

"Eda be nice, sorry about her I'm luz the human and this is Eda my mentor?" She asked confused " what do you prefer Teacher or mentor?" She asked the one named Eda " I don't care, so what brings you by the house of the most powerful witch on the boiling Isles?" She looked friendly.

"Sorry I just saw a house and I wanted to know who lived here" she gave me a confused look then her dog spoke, "Eda don't trust this witch she could rattle us out to the emperor's coven!!" They clearly don't know who I am. "Look I'm not supposed to say this but, I'm Darkstar, you know the thief ?" 

I closed my eyes thinking she was going to do something but instead she untied me "Wait aren't you the one who stole the stone of magic?". The hu- I mean Luz asked me sounded happy and excited.
( I know what you're thinking just keep reading)

"The one that can take anyone's magic or the one that can turn their magic against them?"
You ask cuz you have stolen a lot of magic stones." both!" She said shaking you but you quickly get out of her grasp, cuz you don't like being touched unless it was Rose and Zack.

"Relax kid we're not going to hurt you." The lady said slowly getting close to me, I slowly backed away but then-

I just realized what writer's block is so ya I hope your like ing this trash book, also if I made a mistake please let me know.