movie night

elton took your hand and started leading you upstairs shooting Colby a look before reaching the top. elton lead you to a room opening the door" how do you like it? "he said standing in the middle of the room throwing his hands in the air. you looked at him confused all you saw was an empty room with white walls. it's nice... you said. elton started laughing. this is your room you need to decorate it first he said calming down. oh, you chuckled finely understanding why it was empty. 

time skip.........

yns pov 

you walked downstairs to see Corey and sam playing rocket league. aaron was sitting on the floor on his phone.                                                                                                                                                                 hii y/n sam said picking up an extra controller. want to play? no thank you. you said trying not to sound mean. Oki, he said, smiling, picking up his controller, and starting playing. you walked into the kitchen to see Colby leaning on the counter. he looked up at you and smiled. hi y/n he said putting down his phone. hii where's Elton you asked. idk I think he went to the gym. oh, you said getting a glass and filling it up with water. sooo what do you think of the house so far?  good, the house is so big you said setting the glass on the counter before hopping onto it. good, I'm happy you like it he said smiling standing in front of the counter you were sitting on. you chuckled. when do you think Elton will be back.... as if on command Elton came into the kitchen. you and Colby looked at each other and giggled. What's so funny he said going over to the sink to fill up his bottle nothing Colby said walking into the room sam and the guys were in you following behind him.

you both sat on the couch and watched as the same and Corey were still playing.                                   hey, Elton said catching everyone's attention, I'm going to have a shower. ok we all said not paying attention

 Elton walked downstairs his hair still wet   hey guys should we watch a movie Elton suggested omg yes Corey said practically jumping out of his seat and throwing his controller on the floor.     ok, what movie should we watch? elton said sitting on the couch grabbing the controller of sam. we should watch a horror  Colby said with a grin.NO...um I mean ye let's do it. corey said clearing his throat.  we all started laughing. so which movie should we put on Elton asked 

you all finally find a movie and started to watch it.                                                                                                 a jumpscare then came on causing Corey to scream and you grabbed onto Colby burring your face in his chest. colby jumped at your sudden movement. he put his arm around you and you sat up apologizing for what you did. he said that it was fine and not  to worry about it.  

490 words