a new friendship?

you were laying on your bed watching y/f/yt/v when you looked at the time 7:30 pm. 7:30! you put your laptop down and went to your closet. the party starts at 8:45 and I don't even know what im going to wear. you said frantically looking through your closet. you put on the outfit at the top.{or something different up to you:) } you did your hair and makeup. putting on your shoes you went downstairs. hey, guys, you said with a smile. wow, you look so good y/n kat said inspecting your outfit. t-thx you said looking away light dust of pink on your cheeks. you should dress like this more often it suits you. deven joined in. hey guys guess who's back? the brown-haired boy said raising 2 bottles of jack Daniel's which was in his hands. BRENNAN!! colby said running down the stairs. BROTHER!! brennen screamed back. who the fuck let you in? you said laughing at the boy's performance. well hello to you too. Brennen said sarcastically. elton let me in btw. oh. you said grabbing both bottles from the boy and putting them on the table. dam she's hot Brennan said while nudging Colby. Colby just rolled his eyes. he couldn't help but get annoyed. 

a few hours later

hey guys we should play a game. Brannen suggested. like what? sam said intrigued. I don't know 7 minutes in heaven maybe? brennan said with a smirk. YESS!!! kat screamed. I don't know guys, this could mess up friendships. corey said concerned. yea he's right. most of us are in relationships and if it landed on one of our partners it would be a bit awkward. jake continued. ok, how about we play truth or dare but we spin a bottle so it's still a surprise. you suggest. that's such a good idea y/n. kat said putting a bottle on the floor and sitting down. *everyone sat in a circle* ok who wants to spin first? kat asked. ME! jake said spinning the bottle. you stared at it hoping it wouldn't land on you. the bottle spun round and round before landing on Elton. elton truth or dare. jake asked thinking of all the possibilities. ummmm. dare. I dare you to scream the first thing that comes to mind. FUCK- Elton screamed. omg- tara said dying. ok-Elton said spinning the bottle. a few more rounds passed and sam spun the bottle. the bottle spun around before eventually landing on you. y/n  truth or dare? sam asked wanting the girl to pick a dare. truth- sam soft ok fine dare. i dare you to.... * brennan laughed* kiss brennan. sam said in a calm voice. WHAT NO WAY-. you said looking at Brennan and shaking your head. a dares a dere. arron said shrugging his shoulders. you turn to Elton who just looks away. bitch, you mumbled under your breath and stood up. ugh fine. wait really? colby said supposed and a bit jealous.  It dares a dare bro. Brennan said with a smirk. you walked up to the curly-haired boy. you put your hand on his chest. he smirked at you and put his hand on your waist. you stood on your tip toes and placed a small kiss on his lips. colby looked away wishing that you kissed him instead. you pulled away and walked back to your spot as everyone cheered well almost everyone both Colby and Elton looked away. you sat down in your seat and stared at your hands embarrassed. did you really just kiss him?  it was just a dare? so it didn't mean anything, right? you thought to yourself. no of course not! right? you look up at Brennan. he looks so cute when he laughs. you thought to yourself. no what am I thinking I like Colby. you argued with yourself. 

when everyone went home you went to your room and got dressed in your pj's. you flopped on your bed and thought about what had happened that night. you didn't like him right? no-you cant he's colbys friend and plus you like Colby. well, at least I thought I did. 

you woke up and got dressed 

(^^^^^ you can change it if ya want UwU)

you walk downstairs and see Colby. hey, colby. oh hi y/n he said sitting down. can I ask you a question? you say sitting next to him. yea what's up? I know this going to sound weird but can you please give me some advice? yea. he nods. well, it's about breannan. you say looking down at the table. what about him? colby said in a cold tone. well.....I can't stop thinking about last night, when we kissed it just felt so nice like it was..right you know. you said looking at Colby. are you sure you like him and not the idea of being with him? Colby asked you putting his feelings aside. that's the problem I don't know. Colby put his hand on your shoulder. as long as your happy I don't care, but if I was you id think about it before you make a commitment. you hugged him. thx cole your the best. he hugged you back. I'm glad you trusted me enough to tell me these things. you laugh. ofc I trust you your like a brother to me. you say before walking away. damm that's worse than being friend-zoned man. sam said walking into the kitchen. colby put his head on the table. I know man but if that's how she feels it's how she feels, I can't change that. It's okay man it'll all work out in the end. sam put his hand on colbys back. 

968 words. 

: sorry about not posting in a while iv been so busy with school but I'm trying to posed a bit more and i hope you guys are liking it so far.