the party.

you walked downstairs and into the kitchen to see Colby and a brown-haired boy talking. you walk past the two boys and grab a bottle of water from out of the fridge. hey yn Colby said grabbing your attention. hey, you said rubbing your eyes. who's the cutie, the brown-haired boy nudged Colby looking you up n down. oh yea sorry, yn this is Brennan, Brennan this is eltons little sister yn. he said introducing you two. you two shook hands before Brennan kissed it, nice to meet you. yea you too you said letting go of his hand. id be careful if I was you bro. colby started. if Elton catches you you'd be dead. you snicker at this and walk off blowing the two boys a kiss and heading upstairs. the boys laughed at this and continued their conversation.

3 hours later 

you were sitting in your room when Colby came in. hey you busy? no, you said putting your laptop down. good want to go for a drive? hell yea. you said jumping up from your bed and running to get your shoes. damm she's fast Colby thought as he followed you. brennan walked up to Colby who was grabbing his keys. the 3 of you went to the car Colby once again opened the door for you. you and Colby were in the front and Brennan in the back. you two dropped off Brennan at his house and said your goodbyes. hey, are you hungry? colby asked you as he pulled off. yea you said leaning into the seat. want to go and get some food? you nod your head and he smiles. where do you want to go? Ummm... can we go to tender greens? yea sure. 

when you two arrived home you both went into the living room. so what do you think of Brennan? you heard a voice say. you look up to see Elton. oh, he's alright ig. he sat next to you. so where did you two go? just to take Brennan home. colby interrupted Ohh ok Elton said standing up and walking away. 

you were sitting in your room when someone knocked at your door. come in you shouted and 2 girls walked in with sam n Corey. hii one of the girls said. hi? you said sitting up. The pink-haired girl introduced herself as kat. The short one indudosed herself as deven. after a bit of talking you found out that kat was dating sam and deven and Corey was dating also. wow, Corey didn't think you would be able to get a gf. you said sarcastically. hey, he said willst hitting your arm playfully. I'm just saying you replied and you all laughed. your coming to the party right y/n asked kat. oh, yea I forgot to tell you we're throwing a party tonight. sam said with a smile. ok- well 1. thank you for forgetting about me. 2. parties are not my thing.  sorry, sam said putting his hand on his neck. you've got to come. corey said throwing his hands in the air. yea kat and deven agred. fine, when is it? 11.00  sam said getting up. ok, you said and they left.

11.00 

it was 11.00 and you just finished getting ready { you wore the outfit at the top ^^^^^} you finished doing your hair and walked downstairs it was only the boys, kat, deven, jake, and Brennen who were there. heyy. colby said walking over to you. hey. wow, you look amazing. brennan said with a smirk. colby smacked the back of his head. sorry about him. colby said giving Brennan a look. thankyou Brennan. you laughed and smiled at Colby.

2 hours later  

Josh, Nate, sheth, amber, Reggie, and tara showed up about an hour and a half ago. hey, do you all want to play a game? sam asked. sure im down. colby said. and the rest agred. you all sat on the floor. sam went first. corey truth or dare..... after a while it was Jake's turn and he picked Sam. sam truth or dare. dare he replied. oh ok, jake said with a smirk.  dare you to kiss kat. what- sam said taking a back. yea sam iv never saw you two kiss Elton said. yea sometimes I forget you two were even a thing josh interrupted. fine.. sam said kissing kat before pulling away. aww, that's so cute tara and deven said at the same time. umm... yn truth or dare? sam said trying to change the topic. truth you said thinking of all the questions he could ask you. ok, do you have a crush on anyone? ...yea... you said looking at your lap. OMG! who? kat said getting excited. that wasn't a part of the question. you could feel your cheeks heat up.  

colbys pov:

do you have a crush on anyone? asked sam I looked at y/n yea she said looking down. a strange feeling came over me. jealousy? no, i can't be jealous, right? why would i be? it's not like I like her or anything so why do I feel like this? why do I feel so mad? why should it bother me if she likes someone? that is when it hit me.

 i liked yn. there was no doubt in my mind. 

what! no no no your not getting away with it that easy. elton said. tell me i just want to talk with him. you all laughed. a few more hours went by and everyone went home. you went upstairs. you got changed and went to sleep 

[ 933 words ]