fun games and youtube videos

We walked up to the house sam unlocking the door, and opening it for us to walk in. We all sat in the main room. Hey, we should play a game! Elton suggested.
Oh no, I don't like the sound of that. You rolled your eyes at your brothers attempt of fun.
Oh, come on, it'll be fun. Sam nagged
That depends on the game. Amber commented cautiously, not wanting to be involved in their game.
Thank you. You nod in her direction.
The boys roll their eyes at this. What game were you thinking, Elton? Brennen. shook his head dismissively.
Urmm how about truth or drink? He said with a devilish smile.
Oh hell no its like 12 a.m., no way, am I drinking this early. You argue.
Yea she's right. Colby joind in the convocation.
Fine then what can we play? You brother shrugged into his seat.
How about who's most likely to? Amber suggests.
You hum. Maybe.
Yes! That's great. Elton shoots up.
I haven't played that in a while. Brennen  said, agreeing on the game.
Should we get Aaron and Corey? Elton asks.
Yea and then we can make a YouTube video out of it. Sam grabbed his camera.

Sam did his intro and explained that they were playing a game. He introduced everyone, setting up the camera on the tripod, and sat down.

So, just in case you dont know how to play, this is how. So where going to look up some most likely questions up on Google and where all going to point to the person we think it most applies to. Sam explains more to the camera than us.

You, Elton, Corey, Sam, colby, Aaron, brennen, and Amber sit on the couch.
You guys ready? Sam rubbed bi's hands together.
Yea. You all agreed.
OK so the first question is most likely to be killed during a horror movie?
You all giggle and point to Corey.
Wh-
You all look at him with a knowing look and he laughs.
OK next question. Most likely to be needed to be baild out of jail.
Once again you all laugh all pointing to a mixture of Sam and colby.
Well I mean, you guys did get baild out of jail, so. You laugh backing up your point.

This went on for about half an hour to 45 minutes still playing after you guys 5 done filming.
All of you where sitting on the couch laughing to your self's as the question perfectly described your brother.
It was around 2pm. when you had finished.
Hey I'm having a party tonight. Amber announced in between laughs. You should all come.
A party you say. Sam slides next to her with a smirk.
That's what I said. She put her hand to his chest pushing him away jokingly.
He'll yea we'll be there. Colby grabs the camera taking out the sd card.
Y/n? Brennan asks.
Yea I'll come.

500 words

Sorry for the short chapter just had some free time today. And decided to write this.
Sorry for any grammar mistakes I had to wright this on my phone as my laptop is in the shop getting fixed. More chapters will be comming out once its fixed.

Happy valentines day hope you have a lovely day/ night.

~~~mimi