a video?

it was morning and Colby woke up first.

what time is it he said waking up and reaching for his phone. 9 am. he put his phone down rubbing his eyes before getting up. he looked at his bed and saw you still sleeping peacefully. should I wake her up or...  he thought as he opened his closet and picked out an outfit before closing it and walking to the bathroom. once he was done changing he headed back into his room. you were now sitting on his bed scrolling through social media.  hey, he said throwing a hodie and some sweatpants on his bed. hi? you said looking at him confused. get changed me you sam n Elton are going out. where. you said putting your phone down? just get changed ill tell you later he said walking out of his room and closing the door. you sat there for a second before getting ready. 

once you were ready you walked downstairs heading into the kitchen where everyone was. wow, look who finally decided to come down Elton said mockingly. stfu you said hopping onto the counter. omg, Corey said getting everyone's attention. are you wearing Colby's clothes? he said with a smirk.  you look at what your wearing then look back at him. yea...and? colby looked away feeling his cheeks heat up at the mention of it. sam noticed but didn't say anything. corey carried on teasing you which led to you two bickering back n forth. elton decided to break it up even tho it was funny to watch you all still need to get going. you and Corey make truths for now and run to get your shoes. when you finally got in the car Colby was in the front and you n sam was in the back with Elton driving. colby took out his camera and did his intro. watsup guys, it's Colby brock and today I'm with sam ( sam waved) Elton and Elton's little sister you wave. as the title said yn will be living with us so I and the guys decided well take her shopping to get stuff to decorate her room. what you said leaning in view of the camera. yea Colby said turning around to face you. you didn't tell me this you said looking at Colby who was smiling. welp, now you do he said grabbing the camera. and cutting it off. 

when you guys got there Colby opened the door so you could get out. wow, such a gentleman you said looking him up n down. he shrugged his shoulders closing the door. what can I say, I'm amazing. you laugh and start walking to Elton. colby grabbed his camera and started recording again. you all walked into the shop and grabbed a cart getting stuff to decorate your room. you were against the idea of Colby spending his money on you but eventually convinced you. he said it was your welcoming gift. once you were done you started walking back to the car. colby did his outro and you all said bye. sam put everything in the car. colby opened the door for you once again, and you laughed and rolled your eyes. once you all got home Elton called the rest of the guys down to help. 

2 and a half hours later.

you are finely finished.

you sat on your bed looking at your room

you sat on your bed looking at your room. wow. you jumped. you looked at your doorway to see Colby leaning against it. sorry didn't mean to scare ya. he said walking in and sitting next to you. you both chatted for a bit. before Colby went out. once he eas went you took out your laptop and started to find clothes to buy to fill your wardrobe so you wouldn't have to keep borrowing colbys clothes.  

you went to sleep quite early. when you woke up it was already 10 am. you groned getting out of bed and walking to your wardrobe you picked an outfit and walked downstairs.

690 words 

do you guys prefer the longer chapters???