sleeping arrangements

when the movie ended and it was already 11 o'clock. 

alright, it's time for bed Elton said standing up and turning the tv off.

ok, dad Corey moaned getting up as well. I chuckled 

urm Elton whereas y/n going to sleep Colby said taking his arm from around you. I don't know where she going to sleep- Elton started but got cut off. she can sleep in my room. colby suggested ill sleep on my couch and she can take my bed. elton looked at me and then back at Colby. fine... but if you pull anything your dead Elton said grabbing Colby's shoulders. I won't don't worry Colby said unfazed as Elton let him go. the 4 boys went upstairs leaving you and Colby alone. Are you ready? he said grabbing his phone. yea. ok, he said walking to the stairs. you follow behind him. when you get to his room he puts his stuff down and walked over to his closet. you look around his room it was so pretty. he gave you a t-shirt and some shorts. the bathroom is there he said pointing down the hall. thx you said and headed down to the bathroom to get changed. you were finished so you went back into Colby's room. you opened the door without knocking. hey Colby- you said walking in. Your eyes traveling up his toned chest. damm y/n ever heard about knocking he said putting on a t-shirt. I'm sorry I didn't mean-  it's ok honestly he said laughing. you could feel your cheeks heating up. you sat on his bed scrolling through Instagram trying to distract yourself from what had just happened. Colby sat on the bed next to you causing you to move over a little. soo ill sleep on the couch and you can sleep in my bed? are you sure you don't want to take your bed? you said finally looking at him. yea you can have it I sleep on my couch most nights anyway he said getting a blanket and a pillow out of his closet and sitting on the couch. ok, you said putting your phone down and getting into bed. 

362 words